Tiger set on fire in Ayr

There was a story going around that a tiger was set on fire in Ayr today.
Upon further investigation, it turned out to be a stuffed toy of a tiger that had been set on fire in a children's playpark.
Screenshot_20200527-195828_Facebook.thumb.jpg.4160c09fb613f01fdd9a02ddf9a2e978.jpg
Have any wild and exotic animals (real or otherwise) suffered such a terrible fate in your local area?
Years ago I saw a dead Ostrich just outside Stewarton. Apparently it had escaped from a farm miles away a couple of days before (Near Eaglesham I seem to remember) and had been on the run until hit by a vehicle on the back road from Kilmaurs.

On 27/05/2020 at 21:05, Richey Edwards said:

There was a story going around that a tiger was set on fire in Ayr today.

Upon further investigation, it turned out to be a stuffed toy of a tiger that had been set on fire in a children's playpark.

Screenshot_20200527-195828_Facebook.thumb.jpg.4160c09fb613f01fdd9a02ddf9a2e978.jpg

Have any wild and exotic animals (real or otherwise) suffered such a terrible fate in your local area?

There are peacocks in the posh hotel near us. They used to go wandering years ago. One day I was letting our big fat Smudger type black and white cat out for her wander when I looked across to the houses opposite and saw that one of the peacocks had flown up onto the roof. The cat was also looking at it thinking all her lunches had come at once 

"Dinna bother, you" I told her. 

I was a bit disappointed that no dead peacocks later appeared on the front step as a "present"