Junior club membership

traffordab

Clubs keeping junior memberships to add to the east and north clubs .

Beith juniors 

Troon juniors 

Congratulations to both clubs in the decision proper football clubs with a backbone and value what and who they are. 

Looking forward to seeing many more added to the numbers in future weeks. 

All that's left are vultures picking at the carcass of the Junior game by denying the real Junior clubs the opportunity to go far in their own competition.

Bizarre that the OP is so ecstatic about these Senior clubs coming in and winning the competition he loves - guess he's not a Junior man after all.

Beith's statement said, and I quote, "With regards to future involvement in the Junior Cup, no decision has been made yet."

So they have renewed their SJFA membership so they are able to finish the 2019-20 Scottish Junior Cup if it is able to be played somewhere in the 2020-21 calendar. But they have made no commitment to playing in the 2020-21 Scottish Junior Cup competition.

47 minutes ago, glensmad said:

So they have renewed their SJFA membership so they are able to finish the 2019-20 Scottish Junior Cup if it is able to be played somewhere in the 2020-21 calendar.

They'd be daft not to, with £5k prize money plus gate receipts guarantee waiting for them in the semis.

Edited by Ginaro

1 hour ago, glensmad said:

Beith's statement said, and I quote, "With regards to future involvement in the Junior Cup, no decision has been made yet."

So they have renewed their SJFA membership so they are able to finish the 2019-20 Scottish Junior Cup if it is able to be played somewhere in the 2020-21 calendar. But they have made no commitment to playing in the 2020-21 Scottish Junior Cup competition.

But if it is the 2019-20 cup we're talking about, do the 5 remaining west teams need to renew their membership to take part as they were all members when the competition started?

But if it is the 2019-20 cup we're talking about, do the 5 remaining west teams need to renew their membership to take part as they were all members when the competition started?
I would imagine so, as if they don't their membership of the SJFA will expire in a few weeks. I think the forms need to be in by this Sunday actually, with the dues paid before the AGM.

8 hours ago, glensmad said:
8 hours ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

I would imagine so, as if they don't their membership of the SJFA will expire in a few weeks. I think the forms need to be in by this Sunday actually, with the dues paid before the AGM.

In your opinion, would Rutherglen Glencairn have renewed if they were still in the 2019/20 tournament?

Anyone got any news on Darvel, Pollok & Hurlford in relation to this?

Not heard anything from these 3 clubs is SJFA disqualifying clubs from this seasons Scottish if they do not become members for next season

One thing I've noticed about traffordab is that, when you point out the errors in what he has posted, he doesn't respond but waits a wee while and then posts the same nonsense again later in the thread or on a different thread.

59 minutes ago, Killie65 said:

Not heard anything from these 3 clubs is SJFA disqualifying clubs from this seasons Scottish if they do not become members for next season

I would have thought no as it's last season's competition but nobody seems to know for sure.

25 minutes ago, glensmad said:

One thing I've noticed about traffordab is that, when you point out the errors in what he has posted, he doesn't respond but waits a wee while and then posts the same nonsense again later in the thread or on a different thread.

He'd a sockpuppet.