Appreciation of our sponsor and partner thread - EOSFL clubs

We are currently facing very difficult times and the contributions made by Club sponsors and partners has become even more crucial in helping Clubs remain solvent. In this respect I have started this thread in appreciation of all sponsors and partners that are assisting EOSFL clubs. Sincere thanks.

I hope that this thread will give sponsors some acknowledgment and publicity for their support.

I start off with Gordon Eason Electrical who have sponsored a board for Inverkeithing Hillfield Swifts.

Photo by Gordon Eason Electrical on May 24, 2020. Image may contain: grass, outdoor and nature

• 1 month later...

Hill Of Beath Hawthorn have recently announced a new, record breaking sponsorship deal with local contractor, Andrew Mathie Roofing and Roughcasting Ltd.  In the current climate and in relative terms, this is a great deal for both parties.  Mon the Haws.

https://www.hillofbeathhawthorn.co.uk/hillobeathhawsgmailcom//sponsorship-news-club-record-sponsorship-deal 

• 8 months later...

I’ve just come across this topic.

Undoubtedly one of the most important on these pages. Strangely it drifts under the radar in comparison to the many conspiracy theories that seem to be continually aired.

Personally I’d like to draw appreciation and recognition to the squad at DONATEATCKET who gave ALL clubs a platform to gain supporter/sponsor/charitable access throughout this emergency. 
theres absolutely no doubt at all, that without the funding raised via DONATEATICKET, that very many clubs would be in significant trouble.

An easy to use, reliable, trustworthy site, 100% of the cash raised goes straight to club.

Fantastic scheme, very well done to this particular team.

I hope the clubs acknowledge it as such when things get back to normal.

Edited by Malty Guy

I would like to say a big thanks to all of our sponsor's at Tranent , too many to mention , but especially our main sponsor  M-Pact who without their continued support things wouldn't

be as good as they are. Thanks Matty & Paul.

Lie Forrit and roll on next season. 

Edited by Halfwit8

26 minutes ago, Halfwit8 said:

I would like to say a big thanks to all of our sponsor's at Tranent , too many to mention , but especially our main sponsor  M-Pact who without their continued support things wouldn't

be as good as they are. Thanks Matty & Paul.

Lie Forrit and roll on next season. 

Your club are certainly a leader in the Donateaticket league. Well done to all those TJFC contributors. A great response.