Hit a stag about February March time down past peebles area. Never even seen it it just appeared, hit it at about 60mph and it just flew into the road legs were still running in the air and it looked like it was staring right at me. It just got up and ran away, probably died 50 yards into the field. Wrote of the van, a vivaro.

On 23/05/2020 at 09:40, hearthammer said:

If the lucrative sideline continues at 1 per night, YSYM could set up on his days off as a doe to doe salesman.  With his regular supply chain, the carcasses will be fawn aff the back of his lorry.  Alternatively, he could advertise his illicit goods on Fallow Fallow as there's plenty of meatheids there who like deer meat on the cheap.  

Pretty sure that the law says that if you hit a deer and kill it with your vehicle you are not allowed to take it away with you  The vehicle behind you can take it away if they want  

On the subject of deer about 10 year a go i was at my parents house just outside the town As i pulled away from the house this deer came running through the hedge right in front and i stopped the car to let it go Decided to wait in case it had a mate following it Seconds later this F -ing deer hound came crashing through the hedge The biggest dog i have seen in my life If i had not waited this thing would have went through the side window of the car and would have killed me at the speed it was going at Was telling a friend about it and he told me that the woman were out on the golf course playing a comp when a deer got caught by a deer hound and was ripped apart in front of them  Even though it was 10 mile away i bet it was the same dog  They will not be a lot of those things roaming around doing that thank God

Apparently if you take a large heavy object, make it move very quickly and collide it with a large, heavy animal it can damage the object and kill the animal.

Don’t believe you.