Why should I come to your town?

Come to Greenock and experience a great view of the Clyde and Dumbarton Rock on the M8 not long after you clear the smell of New Love Street and before you descend into Landbank.

Head to the West Station cafe great for ice cream and  a roll with sausage accompanied with some great coffee. You should then head for the Lyle hill for what many consider gives you the best views of the Clyde and the Highlands. If you bring your golf clubs you can nip on and get a few holes in at the Greenock Golf club as do a few of the locals.

Then there is another  ice cream at the Esplanade cafe and nice selection of cakes but avoid the coffee before heading to the game.

Edited by Paisley Ton

Guest Axle Grease
On 22/05/2020 at 09:56, Mr. X said:

I'm not much of an away supporter and I only plan on visiting Inverness.

I expect the Hearts away allocation will sell out for the Inverness games.

Chips, chips everywhere. Look around us guys, I can only see chips. 

Guest Axle Grease
On 22/05/2020 at 10:24, Shandon Par said:

And a walk round Pitencrieff Park (AKA The Glen, the conception site of at least 85% of the Pars posters on here) and the grounds of The Abbey.

No idea if that's true or you're being (not) incredibly funny. 

Are you saying that Pittencrieff Park is full of couples shagging?, bit difficult in these times when folk are being moved on from parks. 

Ps: does it still have a train there? 

Come to ours because I have to go to yours. 

ETA: awfy looking forward to going to Tynecastle and no being in the home end, I hope you keep many of the same players.

Edited by itzdrk

20 minutes ago, Axle Grease said:

No idea if that's true or you're being (not) incredibly funny. 

Are you saying that Pittencrieff Park is full of couples shagging?, bit difficult in these times when folk are being moved on from parks. 

Ps: does it still have a train there? 

I’ve not been for a while but last time I was there there was still an old train you can climb on. 

On 21/05/2020 at 19:11, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Last time I was in Dundee they hadn’t opened the V&A yet so I’ll combine that with a trip to Dens Park

Empty, soulless and no atmosphere. Millions sunk into the project and it's hard to see what the money has actually been spent on.

Can't see it being there in 10 years a disaster and the people of Dundee obviously want nothing to do with it.

I wouldn't bother with the V&A either.

37 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Empty, soulless and no atmosphere. Millions sunk into the project and it's hard to see what the money has actually been spent on.

Can't see it being there in 10 years a disaster and the people of Dundee obviously want nothing to do with it.

I wouldn't bother with the V&A either.

giphy-1.gif.a41497f4e2d55b920fd1ffbbd403e6fb.gif

Guest Axle Grease

Fantastic pubs to visit, with an earthy feel. Raffles, Tappies, Coady's to name but a few. 

Charity shops and eh, charity shops. 

James Street hostel residents working their public for an honest living. 

Disco Deek and his daily visits to various hairdressers where he gets to deposit cherryade fumed turds. 

Peacocks causing traffic jams by ignoring the highway code.