Why should I come to your town?

I'm not much of an away supporter and I only plan on visiting Inverness.

I expect the Hearts away allocation will sell out for the Inverness games.

15 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I don’t do every away game but I do like the occasional day out

Last time I was in Dundee they hadn’t opened the V&A yet so I’ll combine that with a trip to Dens Park.

What other attractions are there on offer to compliment trips to the other Championship grounds?

The Stephens Drive through bakery outlets should open again soon. Apart from the ubiquitous steak bridies, I can recommend the stovies, steak pies, steak and haggis pies, mince and onion bridies, buttered rolls and the very tasty cheese, chilli, caulflower and broccoli pie. And a walk round Pitencrieff Park (AKA The Glen, the conception site of at least 85% of the Pars posters on here) and the grounds of The Abbey.

On your way to Greenock you can stop off at the edge of Port Glasgow and sit for hours watching a big car ferry not being built. Then visit the Norseman pub beside Cappielow, a theme pub based on the jile in the “Midnight Express” film with regulars who resemble the cast, but with less in the way of teeth.

After that, ifthere’s enough of you, you can spend nearly two hours on the Wee Dublin End with the rain peeing down the back of your neck as you watch your team get beat. Guarantee that on the way home you’ll be looking forward to doing it all again next time around.

On your way to Greenock you can stop off at the edge of Port Glasgow and sit for hours watching a big car ferry not being built. Then visit the Norseman pub beside Cappielow, a theme pub based on the jile in the “Midnight Express” film with regulars who resemble the cast, but with less in the way of teeth.
After that, ifthere’s enough of you, you can spend nearly two hours on the Wee Dublin End with the rain peeing down the back of your neck as you watch your team get beat. Guarantee that on the way home you’ll be looking forward to doing it all again next time around.

It’s tempting but I’m pretty sure Ayr United can offer all that and a Robert Burns museum

12 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

The Stephens Drive through bakery outlets should open again soon. Apart from the ubiquitous steak bridies, I can recommend the stovies, steak pies, steak and haggis pies, mince and onion bridies, buttered rolls and the very tasty cheese, chilli, caulflower and broccoli pie. And a walk round Pitencrieff Park (AKA The Glen, the conception site of at least 85% of the Pars posters on here) and the grounds of The Abbey.

If you ate all that I doubt you could walk to the toilet, let alone round Pitencrief Park.

8 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Hearts visiting Somerset again would be great but I can see it being behind closed doors, sadly 

You won't see it, then.