Why should I come to your town?

I don’t do every away game but I do like the occasional day out

Last time I was in Dundee they hadn’t opened the V&A yet so I’ll combine that with a trip to Dens Park.

What other attractions are there on offer to compliment trips to the other Championship grounds?

3 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Last time I was in Dundee they hadn’t opened the V&A yet so I’ll combine that with a trip to Dens Park.

What other attractions are there on offer to compliment trips to the other Championship grounds?

Didn't you support Hearts in 14/15 season?

17 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I see the boycott is going well.

3 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Yes but as I say I only go to away games occasionally

and besides all of the 2014/15 championship teams, apart from Queens, have been relegated or promoted since then (although Alloa and Raith are back)

Part timer, you're not going anywhere.

We have a KFC. It's closed, though.

...and is apparently shit.

InconsequentialPerfumedGadwall-size_rest

Edit: doesn't Kirkcaldy have a Stephens megastore or something? Go there instead.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

6 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

Come to Arbroath to watch a team in maroon play football

Don't do yourselves down. You have fish too. And an even colder ground than ours.

We have a KFC. It's closed, though.

...and is apparently shit.

InconsequentialPerfumedGadwall-size_restricted.gif&key=8767302edb63c154c0dc926ae34373b422ee02343aed029ecc61565336aaab8e

Edit: doesn't Kirkcaldy have a Stephens megastore or something? Go there instead.

According to trip advisor the top 3 things to do in Alloa are the Gartmore Dam nature reserve, Alloa tower and the Sunnyside Cemetery

I’d expected a brewery tour

2 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

If you go to one away game, make it Cappielow. Right at the top of the White Cart Viaduct - Glasgow Airport is on your right. After the airport, on the way down again,  the motorway bends right towards Greenock. Right at the apex of the viaduct though is the optimum moment to look to your left and see, in alll their Premiership glory, the floodlights of the dinkydome theatre of bad jambo dreams.

Give us a wave.

Edited by pozbaird

22 minutes ago, true_rover said:
8 hours ago, Gaz said:
Falkirk's a bit shit these days. Don't bother coming here

No grounds either

Indeed.

10 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

According to trip advisor the top 3 things to do in Alloa are the Gartmore Dam nature reserve, Alloa tower and the Sunnyside Cemetery

I’d expected a brewery tour

The dam's technically in Sauchie. The tower has spectacular views of Tesco's roof and the nearby council building. The cemetery is very much what you'd imagine and, if you wait long enough, you'll be visiting one anyway.

The breweries, like the mills, are a thing of the past. I'm sure you could get a tour of one of the supermarkets that replaced them, however. I was compelled to tour the glassworks once, and it made me wish it was my time to visit Sunnyside.