9 in a row rightly or wrongly

In the wake of Celtic rightly or wrongly winning 9 in a row (makes no difference to me) I wonder if there is:

• A Celtic fan who thinks the latest 9 in a row is tainted.

• A Rangers fan who thinks the latest 9 in a row isn't tainted.

• A Celtic fan who thought Rangers didn't die.

• A Rangers fan who thought Rangers died.

• A Celtic fan who thinks Rangers are the most successful team in football.

• A Rangers fan who doesn't think Rangers are the most successful team in football.

• A Celtic fan who thought Big Jock Knew.

• A Rangers fan who thought Big Jock didn't know.

Or is it all part and parcel of being a fan of that club?

[emoji23][emoji23]

As a neutral, Celtic’s nine in a row is legit. All this tainted titles and asterisk nonsense is embarrassing.

All rangers fans are portraying a faux outrage that Celtic were “gifted” the title or “awarded” it,

Deep down inside, the ibrox faithful are delighted that they have something so small to cling to to try and cheapen celtics achievements any way they can.

Though, they have to be seen to their fellow supporters to be absolutely raging at this decision because.... you know, staunchness and all that. No surrender etc.

Rangers have been abysmal since their regeneration 8 years ago and have been a hilarious spectacle for all of Scottish fitba fans to watch.

They now feel they have something to poke fun at Celtic fans for being “awarded” a title, though as far as I can see, Celtic fans don’t give a toss and ain’t taking the bait.... which riles them even more.

From my vantage point, the vast majority of non old firm fans I’ve communicated with don’t have any issues with the nine in a row claim.

Definitely tainted. Like all of their nine. There are only two clubs in Scotland who have won the title since the days of Jim McLean chaining talented youngsters to ten year contracts at a fiver a week. One of the two died. To win their nine, Celtic, with huge, huge resources over and above the diddies, and a Deadco fannying around in Peterhead and Brechin, merely had to turn up. 

They’ll go on to win 25, 40, oh, maybe 75 in a row. So, yes, completely tainted. 😀

Edited by pozbaird

47 minutes ago, Public menace said:

As a neutral, Celtic’s nine in a row is legit. All this tainted titles and asterisk nonsense is embarrassing.

All rangers fans are portraying a faux outrage that Celtic were “gifted” the title or “awarded” it,

Deep down inside, the ibrox faithful are delighted that they have something so small to cling to to try and cheapen celtics achievements any way they can.

Though, they have to be seen to their fellow supporters to be absolutely raging at this decision because.... you know, staunchness and all that. No surrender etc.

Rangers have been abysmal since their regeneration 8 years ago and have been a hilarious spectacle for all of Scottish fitba fans to watch.

They now feel they have something to poke fun at Celtic fans for being “awarded” a title, though as far as I can see, Celtic fans don’t give a toss and ain’t taking the bait.... which riles them even more.

From my vantage point, the vast majority of non old firm fans I’ve communicated with don’t have any issues with the nine in a row claim.

But what about big Jock?

Guest DAVIDB69

Tainted title they were given it they didn’t win it . Support neither and I don’t buy into the Celtic are the good guys rangers are the bad guys formula