Your team's signings - ranked

3 minutes ago, Golden Gordon said:

Agreed, Ojo is very neat & composed.  If Bryson had been fit, it would have been interesting to see them in the two holding midfield roles, as I'm not sure he has the stamina for the box to box role he played previously.  McGeouch is too similar to Ojo to complement each other & McInnes tries too often to shoehorn all of these centre-mids, including Ferguson, into the side at once.

Agreed, I loved the balance of the 2017 centre midfield. Ferguson is a natural replacement for Shinnie, and while not quite at his level yet, he'll get there (and surpass him potentially this coming season). Ojo is perfect in the role the snake once held. What we really need is that Ryan Christie replacement. Oh how I wish we'd managed to sign that boy.

1 minute ago, tree house tam said:

What about Matty Kennedy sheep shaggers? Has he been that bad he doesn't get a rating?

Probably a bit too soon to evaluate him fairly. Looked a bit lost at first, but was beginning to look a bit more confident towards the end of the season.

On 23/05/2020 at 19:45, tree house tam said:

What about Matty Kennedy sheep shaggers? Has he been that bad he doesn't get a rating?

Looks decent so far. Although would rather he played on the right, rather than being put on the left and cutting in from there. Asks too much of Considine, who has played most often, at left back. 

Think most fans had almost written this season off by the time he arrived, so January signings had basically been given the rest of the season as a freebie to improve the team for next year. Don't think I've heard many complaints about him. 

At some point, Hayes and McGinn have to be properly replaced. Hopefully him and Hedges can go a little way to doing that.