Two face syndrome

3 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I don't get the make-up thing. The vast majority of women I've seen with/without slap have looked better without it. Obviously not if they've rolled out the door without even a wash, but I've always assumed the warpaint thing was just something women did to make themselves feel good, or possibly to feel more confident around other women, who are apparently horrible to ladies who don't wear any. Do men really find it attractive?

if its done properly it can be amazing.if not,or overdone,certainly not

3 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

One of my first visits to Dundee, a random lassie wandered by and asked my colleague if he wanted his hole. She wasn't wearing make-up, so he naturally refused.

Turned out she was our next delivery  :lol:

Are you midwives? 

I don't get the make-up thing. The vast majority of women I've seen with/without slap have looked better without it. Obviously not if they've rolled out the door without even a wash, but I've always assumed the warpaint thing was just something women did to make themselves feel good, or possibly to feel more confident around other women, who are apparently horrible to ladies who don't wear any. Do men really find it attractive?

I tell my daughters all the time they font need the slap.
Then again they are genuinely beautiful [emoji106]

11 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

One of my first visits to Dundee, a random lassie wandered by and asked my colleague if he wanted his hole. She wasn't wearing make-up, so he naturally refused.

Turned out she was our next delivery  :lol:

Polo mints?