Two face syndrome

I used to work with lassie like this. She never wore make up. She was French though, which might have had something to do with it. 

Absutely stunning one minute, unbearabley hackitt and greasy looking the next. 

I think it was something to do with her personality. She could be really bubbly and flirty, and she could also be the most miserable looking, grumpy c**t you'd ever laid eyes on. Sometimes she smelled like she hadn't dried her clothes properly too. 6/10

4 minutes ago, madwullie said:

I think it was something to do with her personality. She could be really bubbly and flirty, and she could also be the most miserable looking, grumpy c**t you'd ever laid eyes on. Sometimes she smelled like she hadn't dried her clothes properly too. 6/10

So, a woman then.

10 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

So, a woman then.

TBF most other women I've met don't smell like they've folded their clothes up straight from the washing machine and stuck them in a pile. 

28 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Two-faced woman who is different every day you see her? Ann Budge league reconstruction thread for this pish.

are you seriously trying to tell me that a woman of principle like ann budge wouldn't be fighting the good fight if it had been hearts second bottom and accies relegated?youll be telling me that ICT aren't purely altruistic next

Yes I used to work with a lassie who seemed to be bipolar in both personality and looks. Made-up and looking good - she’d be hyper and outgoing and flirtatious, sometimes to an extent which was a bit much. Pale blemished face with hair up - don’t even think of speaking to her as she’ll make you regret it. Before I got to know her and sat in the same room I genuinely thought it was two different people.

9 hours ago, paranoid android said:

By the way, Danger - if this is your way of asking me to send you pics, just ping me a PM like every other c**t does - dinnae be going shy on me all of a sudden. :wub:

Please do not send me pics.

I don't get the make-up thing. The vast majority of women I've seen with/without slap have looked better without it. Obviously not if they've rolled out the door without even a wash, but I've always assumed the warpaint thing was just something women did to make themselves feel good, or possibly to feel more confident around other women, who are apparently horrible to ladies who don't wear any. Do men really find it attractive?

1 minute ago, paranoid android said:

There are few things classier than lassies applying make-up on buses or trains. 

About time this became a fashion thing for men IMO.

Not wearing eyeliner and mascara, but slapping on a bit of woad in the morning. In to work with a shirt, tie, and a celtic design in blue paint on yer coupon. Roar a battle cry at your PC before settling down to a morning of data entry. Celebrate a hard battle with figures by breaking out a few mugs ot grog with your comrades at lunchtime, and every conversation must take place at deafening volume.

If enough of us do it, it'll become acceptable.

17 hours ago, paranoid android said:

Bird I work with is a total wid one day, and an absolute dog the next - the f**k is going on there?

Any c**t else familiar with Two Face Syndrome?

Job share.

Case closed.

9 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

About time this became a fashion thing for men IMO.

Not wearing eyeliner and mascara, but slapping on a bit of woad in the morning. In to work with a shirt, tie, and a celtic design in blue paint on yer coupon. Roar a battle cry at your PC before settling down to a morning of data entry. Celebrate a hard battle with figures by breaking out a few mugs ot grog with your comrades at lunchtime, and every conversation must take place at deafening volume.

If enough of us do it, it'll become acceptable.

I must admit that there have been a few times when  I've watched 70s glam bands like Roxy Music on the telly, and felt quite jealous that I missed that period. 

Edited by paranoid android

22 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I don't get the make-up thing. The vast majority of women I've seen with/without slap have looked better without it. 

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Have you ever been to Dundee?

56 minutes ago, The OP said:

Yes I used to work with a lassie who seemed to be bipolar in both personality and looks. Made-up and looking good - she’d be hyper and outgoing and flirtatious, sometimes to an extent which was a bit much. Pale blemished face with hair up - don’t even think of speaking to her as she’ll make you regret it. Before I got to know her and sat in the same room I genuinely thought it was two different people.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

So, a woman then.

One of my first visits to Dundee, a random lassie wandered by and asked my colleague if he wanted his hole. She wasn't wearing make-up, so he naturally refused.

Turned out she was our next delivery  :lol:

I don't get the make-up thing. The vast majority of women I've seen with/without slap have looked better without it. Obviously not if they've rolled out the door without even a wash, but I've always assumed the warpaint thing was just something women did to make themselves feel good, or possibly to feel more confident around other women, who are apparently horrible to ladies who don't wear any. Do men really find it attractive?
The slug eyebrows thing needs to stop. Horrible.