Down The Divisions podcast with Darvel manager Michael Kennedy

Does this guy ever have a day off from self promotion. The damage has been done the reputation is terrible no matter how many pr exercises you go on. 
You could fed the starving 5 thousand and still not come over well with many people. 

Come on mate he’s promoting his club. Surely you’d want your manager to be enthusiastic and driven at your club? You can’t possibly have a go at Mick for that. Is any manager not self promoting? Surely if the club and team are doing well it means the manager is doing well. Isn’t that every managers hope?

Guest Mick Kennedy
41 minutes ago, traffordab said:

Does this guy ever have a day off from self promotion. The damage has been done the reputation is terrible no matter how many pr exercises you go on. 

You could fed the starving 5 thousand and still not come over well with many people. 

Nothing to do with self promotion, I get asked to go on pod cast and I agree as do others mangers. As I said part of my job is to promote the club and I will continue to do so. If you listen you will hear me speak very highly of other clubs particularly Auchinlech. 

I have no interest in coming over well to you, the difference is I’m not negative or disrespectful to any club the very opposite actually. 

I also don’t need to justify myself to you, I think some of the responses you receive on here say enough. 

Edited by Mick Kennedy

Darveel  ? .

On 19/05/2020 at 12:29, Mick Kennedy said:

Nothing to do with self promotion, I get asked to go on pod cast and I agree as do others mangers. As I said part of my job is to promote the club and I will continue to do so. If you listen you will hear me speak very highly of other clubs particularly Auchinlech. 

I have no interest in coming over well to you, the difference is I’m not negative or disrespectful to any club the very opposite actually. 

I also don’t need to justify myself to you, I think some of the responses you receive on here say enough. 

Darveel ? .

On 19/05/2020 at 11:53, traffordab said:

Now Trafford, you know you've been told, anyone that replies to your stupid posts must be reported to me as I'm the only one who is allowed to rip the pish out of you and your stupid posts lolol

You cheer me up, love ya to bits and up the 'save the grade brigade', hope you don't piss them off.
Anyways its still mental Illness week and I've been working hard to help those with problems

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to alert you to our podcast and the fact we have Darvel manager Michael Kennedy on this week's show, which is out on Wednesday night.

We're on all podcast players including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Podbean, Acast, Google Podcasts and Pocket Casts. 

Thanks for all your support!

1079283590_Ad1.thumb.jpg.f7e0d39fb68243fdefe8d8b21fa2509a.jpg
got a link for this ?

Missed this one. Shambles of a post number 10. #shamblescount 

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to alert you to our podcast and the fact we have Darvel manager Michael Kennedy on this week's show, which is out on Wednesday night.

We're on all podcast players including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Podbean, Acast, Google Podcasts and Pocket Casts. 

Thanks for all your support!

1079283590_Ad1.thumb.jpg.f7e0d39fb68243fdefe8d8b21fa2509a.jpg
actually thought Mick Kennedy spoke well , and answered questions thought fully and respectfully about junior/senior football and other clubs , if only a few others could reign it in a bit Darvel might not get as much hate directed towards them as they do
just a thought [emoji848]

Certainly winning a popularity contest on P&B, as he's so anti everything I wonder what football he'll be watching next season ? Must be East Juniors and below, so against change I bet he still pays 1975 admission to get in. Should give him a radio show, we'd be in stitches 😀😀

2 hours ago, Andy groundhopper said:

Certainly winning a popularity contest on P&B, as he's so anti everything I wonder what football he'll be watching next season ? Must be East Juniors and below, so against change I bet he still pays 1975 admission to get in. Should give him a radio show, we'd be in stitches 😀😀

Thought the BBC already had....

I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue - New Theatre Oxford - ATG Tickets

2 hours ago, allyg1977 said:

Do u know what that was a good podcast but a few questions to ask mick when at Collvile u did the run in the Scottish cup (senior) which has u know is good money so where did that money go from the club did u put money in and take it out through ur company or company's also has a talbot supporter and have been for the past 30 odd years why do u think u can win the championship next year i am all for ambition but surely u have to respect has u said ur Hurlford Kilwinning talbot even Cumnock why not say in the next 3 years we hope to win the league cause u sounded arrogant and have no respect for other teams u have not won anything in junior football has of yet u have a name in amateur football when u won things also Darvel can say all they want its not about how much money u have its about winning and Darvel have won nothing or even close to winning anything has for keeping Tommy awake or talbot supporters awake every Saturday night that dont bother us we are used to it we have seen it all before and will always see it but we are a club who is a community from the bottom to the top always have been and always will be so if darvel want to be like talbot or even close stop with the big i am and do what they have done or what u have done in life start from the bottom and work ur way to the top u earn respect that way not the way darvel are doing it cause I can see them going the same way has other clubs have and they have did exactly what darvel are doing now and it would be a shame for darvel to go like that cause that's a good name in Ayrshire football and has 1 of ur people ie John redmond knows has his associated time with Troon what can happen if u throw money at a project and it fails so if I was anything to do with darvel I would say rien it in a bit and say ok maybe next year let's find our feet if we do a Leicester then ok if not let's stay in the league and build also dont forget u have to walk before u run but good luck u might need it

Wow, that’s hard to read without punctuation.