LUCKY NUMBER 7 ~ The Hamilton Academical 2020/2021 Thread.

The boy that first reported ‘jobby gate’ on twitter seems a great laugh. You’d think the commentator had murdered someone and he was forced to listen the way he was treating it. 

You should try watching Killie TV, we listen to shite every single week. 

Edited by Nadroj

I get at the start of the season the club didn’t want to go down the Ross County, Sevco etc. route of paying decent money to a professional commentary team, that’s fine no issues with that.

But if you aren’t going to pay decent money for someone professional then a couple of intelligent fans (no laughing in the back) would have happily did the commentary for nothing and did a better job.

He was horrendous from day 1, thank f**k he was stupid enough to get himself emptied. The next blameless yes man will be found quickly.

1 hour ago, Nadroj said:

The boy that first reported ‘jobby gate’ on twitter seems a great laugh. You’d think the commentator had murdered someone and he was forced to listen the way he was treating it. 

You should try watching Killie TV, we listen to shite every single week. 

I quite enjoyed listening to killie tv on Saturday :D 

Getting sacked for saying jobby during a livestream is peak Scottish football. 

No surprises tonight. 10 minutes to go, a goal up. How many knew exactly what was going to happen next. Feckin groundhog day,

Waiting now for The Pudding to come out with the same old same old shite and cliches. Get him to feck. 

Has there ever been a triple relegation?

2 hours ago, Kyle said:

I quite enjoyed listening to killie tv on Saturday :D 

Getting sacked for saying jobby during a livestream is peak Scottish football. 

I had the sound off - switched it back on at 90 minutes and heard our commentators say we were unlucky and there was positives to take. 

The sound will remain off for the rest of the season. 

I think it's a culmination of a few things tbh, imagine Sean Batty got the weather wrong for a year then one day he turned up late to present the forecast and excused himself because he'd been for a shite

then still got the weather wrong 

5 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I think it's a culmination of a few things tbh, imagine Sean Batty got the weather wrong for a year then one day he turned up late to present the forecast and excused himself because he'd been for a shite

then still got the weather wrong 

Sounds like a normal day in office for Sean Batty

Reading Twitter this morning, I think we can safely say this is another PR disaster for Hamilton Academical Football Club.

Either that or a great PR move to distract folk from talking about the football.