LUCKY NUMBER 7 ~ The Hamilton Academical 2020/2021 Thread.

14 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Ciaran McKenna's off to Thistle. Seemed to be a project of Rice's that was never good enough or ever available.

Pretty shocked any one took him to be honest - awful player.

Good hopefully his pal Markus follows suit and we use the wage to get in 1 semi-competent centre half instead of 2 pish ones.
Opens up the number 4 jersey now which officially means Mikey Devlin/Ziggy Gordon is coming back.
Pretty shocked any one took him to be honest - awful player.
It's easy to forget that Rice started him in every single Betfred match and most friendlies before he got injured in the first league game. I wonder if he still would've been playing when Stubbs came in or if Stubbs was only signed because he got injured.

9 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Opens up the number 4 jersey now which officially means Mikey Devlin/Ziggy Gordon is coming back. It's easy to forget that Rice started him in every single Betfred match and most friendlies before he got injured in the first league game. I wonder if he still would've been playing when Stubbs came in or if Stubbs was only signed because he got injured.

And in all these games - apart from the friendly at Raith - he was rotten. I was going to say that there is no way he would have played if he had been fit but with Brian Rice anything could have happened.

Edited by FuzzyBear

On 17/08/2020 at 17:20, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Easton, Devlin, Ziggy what a back 3 we are going to have, maybe we will stay up...

Can I ask where these rumours of Ziggy and Devlin came from? Devlin definitely will definitely stay at Aberdeen, I can't see Ziggy coming back for ANOTHER spell. 

I think against Motherwell we got rather lucky, we had spells of pressure that showed Motherwell are rather shaky at the back, however we definitely need an experienced FIT centre back to help add some much needed experience.