The Dundee United Thread 22/23

0/10 for observation from me, I didnt realise your thread had come on here and replaced the tear stained mess that was the Hearts one.

Thank f**k and welcome back - trips to El Stadio Tannadeechee are always a fave of mine

ryan gosling clap GIF

7 hours ago, arab_joe said:

I thought they were a little biased/cringeworthy when I first started watching games on Arabzone, but then last season I was forced to watch one of the play-off games on St Mirren TV - I will never complain again!  The commentator cried when the final whistle went, and that was one of his less embarrassing moments.

No issues with bias. The more bias the better for me. Just some commentary is cringeworthy but it's only a small gripe as it's a decentish service overall.

Been sent a pic of our 'new strips'. Completely different from the others that were doing the rounds last week. Ps if it is the real one, two of the three are howling

As long as the strip is on display while in the Premiership then I can forgive a howler. 

Remember the bird shite strip being a howler to some at the time but it's one of my all time favourites.

Edited by mishtergrolsch

I too look forward to having United back in the division. Not just because of the easy points and the utter Goodwin seethe, but also because you rattle the cages of the farmers who, as we can all see, are the easiest support to hook.

Been sent a pic of our 'new strips'. Completely different from the others that were doing the rounds last week. Ps if it is the real one, two of the three are howling

I do remember Brannigan earlier in the year talking about something “completely different” and then I got the fear.

Thing is, Macron do allow a fair bit of autonomy which is great, until someone comes up with a horrific idea.

A real shame given that the home top from last season was one of the nicest we’ve ever had.

18 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

For every cracker there are these abominations...IMG_20200607_175035.jpeg

That middle one looks like a Microsoft Paint blend effort. I don't quite know what's going on with it...

733939373_giphy(15).gif.78994a0493f4c233d95e24bfbc22c878.gif

They're all honking with the grey one being least awful. But that's not saying much at all.