The Dundee United Thread 22/23

1 minute ago, Twinkle said:
'Never argue with an idiot.

They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience'

reading some of your posts and the reaction you get from other supporters...your experience is well beyond my level #moralcrusadersDUSC

5 minutes ago, Sash83 said:

Never converse with a funster, they make less sense that tits on a fish

calls somebody a funster,yet looking at that sentence you had to edit it because you misspelt a simple word...thicko....you spelt converse wrong didnt you dumb dumb 

7 hours ago, Mdiap said:

Traditionally we put a space after a comma. It looks better. Also, didn't* spelled*

Glass houses, old chum. 

Traditionally -you mean generally surely?

You're right we put a space after a comma but we put 2 after a full-stop as it looks better.

Glass houses indeed.

13 hours ago, Robin.Hood said:

Probably away to get destroyed for this but here goes. I posted up a page I got sent at whatever home game United had ( Maybe was the derby) where you are able to see every single person in the stadium. I presume this is not in place for the away end ? 

If whoever said this racist comment , surely with the technology you have should be able to track down what seat the person was in?

Or was it just for the one game this was in place ? Proof should be fairly straight forward if they knew the exact comment was made and exactly where it came from ? 

Just seems pretty mental as is this a first where we have no answer? Most cases usually somebody has been done and found out.

Fair enough.....