The Tam Courts Galacticos Thread 21/22

2 hours ago, Futureboy said:

I see Ross County have released another statement claiming no racist language was used towards Jeando.

Surely if the submission was made to the SFA/SPFL by United, any statement should have come from one of those parties rather than Ross County? 

You would have thought so. Also seems contradictory with United submitting what they believe was corroborated evidence of a racial comment.

5 hours ago, Junior_Arab said:

The main transfer rumour around Kenneth that I recall was that we once knocked back something like £250k from Blackpool. Bit of a leap from there to £10million to Chelsea. 

He was looked at by Chelsea while still a teenager if I remember correctly. £10m fee, nah that's nonsense, no fee was ever spoken about that I can remember.

3 hours ago, Futureboy said:

I see Ross County have released another statement claiming no racist language was used towards Jeando.

Surely if the submission was made to the SFA/SPFL by United, any statement should have come from one of those parties rather than Ross County? 

From The Courier online

Ferguson’s statement said: “We have received confirmation from the authorities that there was no evidence of racist language being used.

“We now feel that Ross County & our supporters have been fully exonerated, and we can draw conclusion on this matter.

“A large amount of clear and precise evidence from a significant number of witnesses and sources within the Ross County support and from personnel outwith our club was reviewed by various parties including Police Scotland.

I’m trying to work out if the investigation has concluded and County have been informed and released this prior to an official statement.

Probably away to get destroyed for this but here goes. I posted up a page I got sent at whatever home game United had ( Maybe was the derby) where you are able to see every single person in the stadium. I presume this is not in place for the away end ? 

If whoever said this racist comment , surely with the technology you have should be able to track down what seat the person was in?

Or was it just for the one game this was in place ? Proof should be fairly straight forward if they knew the exact comment was made and exactly where it came from ? 

Just seems pretty mental as is this a first where we have no answer? Most cases usually somebody has been done and found out.

10 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

i'd charge courts and united with bringing the game into disrepute...you canna be waving t-shirts and calling boys racists just cos some player said they were

Of course you would. There's probably all manner of stupid shit which you'd get up to given half a chance.

3 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Of course you would. There's probably all manner of stupid shit which you'd get up to given half a chance.

naw theres not really..cheers anyway he's had a bit of a mare here hasnt he old thomas.

26 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Yep, taking a stand against racism is an absolute mare. What a daftie he is.

what racism..if there was any the polis would have lifted somebody...it reminds me of that time that united fan was caught on video calling hemmings a B**** b*****d...oh the denials that came from united fans was outstanding.

4 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

what racism..if there was any the polis would have lifted somebody...it reminds me of that time that united fan was caught on video calling hemmings a B**** b*****d...oh the denials that came from united fans was outstanding.

Did that guy get lifted?

1 hour ago, Meeniedee said:

naw theres not really..cheers anyway he's had a bit of a mare here hasnt he old thomas.

Aye, it's a right minter having a manager who takes a stand against racism. 

Just now, Sarto Mutiny said:

Aye, it's a right minter having a manager who takes a stand against racism. 

what racism..based on the word of one player...do you not think if there was any racist comment somebody would have grassed on the culprit.

1 minute ago, Meeniedee said:

what racism..based on the word of one player...do you not think if there was any racist comment somebody would have grassed on the culprit.

I realise you are probably on the wind up here, but if you don't actually realise what a fucking idiotic hill this is for you to die on, then there's not a lot I can do at this point.

1 minute ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

I realise you are probably on the wind up here, but if you don't actually realise what a fucking idiotic hill this is for you to die on, then there's not a lot I can do at this point.

my original post was a wind up..seems to have caught a few...like i say if the evidence was there surely somebody would have been lifted but nobody seemed to hear it apart from your player.