The Dundee United Thread 22/23

4 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Racist abuse is abhorrent. The clowns who sung the Goodie song were bang out of order and i certainly wouldnt be anywhere near that nonsense

Singing about a family member is fine in your books? 

Clearly he isn't in a good place when people go on about his family ( and rightly so) but you feel its just a "silly song" 

Screenshot_20210824-121723_Twitter.jpg

5 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Singing about a family member is fine in your books? 

Clearly he isn't in a good place when people go on about his family ( and rightly so) but you feel its just a "silly song" 

Screenshot_20210824-121723_Twitter.jpg

Yeah you are right mate, hes absolutely byling. That angry about it actually, that its taken him over 13 years to mention it....

8 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Yeah you are right mate, hes absolutely byling. That angry about it actually, that its taken him over 13 years to mention it....

Would you fire off a load of abuse about his sister if you saw him in the street?

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

If Charlie isnt too keen on nasty songs being sung, he better let his brother know. Hope someone elses 'family members werent listening to it' 

IMG_20210824_124515.jpg

It's the same brother who stole from the family also. What has that got to do with you singing songs about the players sister and find it amusing ? 

3 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

If Charlie isnt too keen on nasty songs being sung, he better let his brother know. Hope someone elses 'family members werent listening to it' 

IMG_20210824_124515.jpg

Ffs Twinkle. What’s Charlie’s sister done to merit the abuse? Don’t you think she’s been through enough in the last decade with the loss of her parents without taking all the abuse online and at games etc. 

7 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

It's the same brother who stole from the family also. What has that got to do with you singing songs about the players sister and find it amusing ? 

The fact that its him that has brought his siblings into a discussion about offensive singing maybe?

7 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Ffs Twinkle. What’s Charlie’s sister done to merit the abuse? Don’t you think she’s been through enough in the last decade with the loss of her parents without taking all the abuse online and at games etc. 

You realise that its actually Charlie thats brought this song etc to the attention of everyone. I guarantee you that about 99% of scottish football fans didnt even know this even existed. The fact that hes made it clear it affects him, he has shot himself in the foot imo. He will now be singled out from opposition fans

1 minute ago, Twinkle said:

The fact that hes made it clear it affects him, he has shot himself in the foot imo. He will now be singled out from opposition fans

He gets singled out most games anyway but people like you who find it funny to sing/ chant about his sister.

That genuinely says more about you. 

No more on it from me. Have a good one. 

41 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

So you are saying that a silly song about a players sisters pants is similar to someone committing sex crimes? Fuckin hell

U wot m8?

I appreciate you're twisting words as this isn't going too well for you and obviously you don't want to make yourself look like an even bigger clown than you already appear, but we both know that's not even close to what I was saying. 

A flippant remark about a football club is nowhere near as bad as singling out someone for personal abuse about their family. By all means batter in and sing your little song, but don't come onto our thread and attempt to take the moral high ground. 

Especially when Jupe was spot on 8)

You can all correct me if I'm remembering this wrong, but didn't we use to sing something along the lines of "Everybody's shagged yer bird" at Rab Douglas after certain gossip came to light?

I think he's talked openly about depression since which I'm sure shit like that never helped with.

Back in the day I might have thought that as a Dundee player he was fair game and as fans we should be doing anything to put opposition players on edge.

These days, I would never do the same and I think most fans are making that journey, but you'll always have some.

That said, I will never refrain from calling Willie Miller a sheep molester - that one will go to the grave!