The Dundee United Thread 22/23

Cudjoe was scouted and later signed up by Addo after he had competed in the maiden edition of the BabyJet U-16 tournament at the Asamoah Gyan Sports Complex in Accra Academy. He scored 6 goals at the end of the tournament, scoring a hattrick in one of the matches, to help his team win the tournament.[7] He also ended the tournament as the top goalscorer and was crowned the overall best player.[8][9][4]

5 year deal please 

12 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

BBC ALBA at 9.00 “Tannadice ‘87”.

ETA bizarrely it is followed at 10 by a programme called “Bannan”.  No relation.

Sakes Granny, even I know he wouldn't be a relation due to your baldy-heided player being spelled Eamonn Bannon. 

3 hours ago, Gibby82 said:

Nine years to the day since @DeeMan celebrated this Johnny Russell pearler in the Shed.

:lol: As I scrolled down I fucking knew it was that game before I even saw your post. 

Nine years on and the whereabouts of that polo shirt still remains a mystery :(

5 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Bring him home.

WJR that is, Dee Man can fucking stay where he is.

I'd just be happy to see Johnny paraded at half time around the pitch occasionally doing that celebration.

Such a good player and deserves to have had the career hes had so far. I hope he finishes it at Tannadice though and I'm sure we'd all welcome him back for one last hurrah.

Trying to get Dylan Levitt from Man Utd on loan.

And our manager is waffling shite again:

“But because the dialogue and belief in the player is strong, we’ve remained on course.”

“It’s nice to almost have a live case study and we look forward to giving him a good experience.”