The Dundee United Thread 22/23

3 minutes ago, Dunfermline Arab said:

Don't be surprised to see Nads or Pav back. United have kept tabs on both.

eh?

Pavol Safranko just moved to South Africa and their season hasn't even started yet.

Nadir Cifcti doesn't make sense to me either. I just don't see what he's done in the last few seasons to warrant a return. It would just reek of pandering to me. Would still fall for it like.

Delighted for Shankland, the lad’s talents were wasted hear last season and I hope his new club makes the most of what he has to offer.
I’m concerned that the fee is “undisclosed”, I can see Ogren pocketing £1.5m and Courts only getting half a million to bring in players.
How much will Ashgar pocket?

8 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
On 11/08/2021 at 12:59, Granny Danger said:
Delighted for Shankland, the lad’s talents were wasted hear last season and I hope his new club makes the most of what he has to offer.
I’m concerned that the fee is “undisclosed”, I can see Ogren pocketing £1.5m and Courts only getting half a million to bring in players.

His cut is the same as mine so I will not share this information.

13 hours ago, ArabFC said:

According to 538 we are a slightly better team than Beerschot.

We've got a slightly bigger stadium and we appear to get slightly bigger crowds.

But I guess they get a slightly bigger TV deal etc, because there's not a chance in hell we could spend anywhere close to £1m on any player these days.

dfbgd.thumb.png.715c854a8630a94f11edb85f3b4dcb35.png

Interesting methods used to construct that table. And even from that small segment posted, the producers have Livingston above Motherwell, which is, being polite, an anomaly.

Ciftci could come back, be utterly shite, bite one of his team mates, pick up the ball and walk off the park and I would still love the beautiful mad b*****d.

Get him back. Don't care if he doesn't fit in the team, we could use him as a hype man before games.

9 minutes ago, Aladdin said:

Ciftci could come back, be utterly shite, bite one of his team mates, pick up the ball and walk off the park and I would still love the beautiful mad b*****d.

Get him back. Don't care if he doesn't fit in the team, we could use him as a hype man before games.

This

1 hour ago, Aladdin said:

Where you the inspiration for the Bowie album?

2 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

This utter guff again? 🤣

3 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

50% of all incoming transfers 💪 Big T’s a rich man now. 

3 hours ago, Aladdin said:

Ciftci coming back would actually make me look forward to going to games again.

Entertainment value would skyrocket.