The Dundee United Thread 22/23

9 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Rangers fans really didn’t take Saturday's result well did they.

No surprise to see it's the more 'staunch' Dundee Derry Boys 🇬🇧 breaking down on this thread in the last few days.

Horrible week for them.

47 minutes ago, Denapark1893 said:

The fee was still undisclosed because you got f**k all near the fee expected for Shankland.

That tedious drivel you posted above has f**k all to do with anything

18 minutes ago, Denapark1893 said:

Oh what can I say to poor granny
The deluded, frustrated, DAB fanny
Tam Courts is pure w**k
And nae money for Shanks
The gift that keeps giving, uncanny!

8 minutes ago, Denapark1893 said:

That is a similar look to Tam.... trying to figure out where Shankland's fee went?

4 minutes ago, Denapark1893 said:

Nah...couldn't give a flying mate... but I love seeing DAB's getting their panties in a bunch though

You were a better poster when you didn’t post.

Its been no secret we've been after McNulty. I think its a case of it being a loan or permanent move.

On paper, its a good move as hes decent. However if we use him like we did last season then we'd be as well playing one of the youths and just save the cash as he was utterly wasted.

He may well end up just being shite for us anyway but thats a risk with any transfer tbh. He won't he the first and won't be the last either. The fact he was here last season suggests he's not shite. Well...I hope that's the case and not that hes Tony Asghars sons mate or something.

11 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Quite a stretch to compare the two, I reckon. 

Might not be the same quality of player but it will likely have the same outcome. 

If United lose Shanks, Fuchs and Siegrist this window and don't replace them (well obviously Carson has been brought in which isnt such a big drop) we would do well to avoid relegation. 

1 hour ago, ArabianKnight said:

Peterborough sniffing about Fuchs according to the papers. 

Here mind the season where we lost all our best players to transfers and it all went downhill 😨😨😨

Fuchs would arguably be a bigger loss than Shankland. He's the only half-decent midfielder we've signed for years. We need someone else in to play alongside him - losing him would give me the fear!