The Dundee United Thread 22/23

2 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Where as all the Dees have is apparently trying to take arabs down a peg or two. 

More to be pitied than scolded as my gran used to say. 

reading various forums...your own fans are taking the club down much more than a peg or two 🤣

1 hour ago, Meeniedee said:

they probably were for about 5 mins in the early 80's....the majority of their fans who end every post with FTD83 were probably still tucked away in their auld mans ball sac 

The smallest club to ever win the top flight in Scotland, FACT. 😂

16 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

The smallest club to ever win the top flight in Scotland, FACT. 😂

the word fact...had a peek at dab mad earlier to see what the reaction was to the news that the 3 million pound man was possibly on the move....whats with the boy who ends every post with the word FACT 

was speaking to the milkman the other day FACT

he says we're signing so and so FACT 

by typing FACT at the end of every post does he think that makes him important and in the know FACT.

hes a gibbering c**t.....FACT.🤣

5 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

the word fact...had a peek at dab mad earlier to see what the reaction was to the news that the 3 million pound man was possibly on the move....whats with the boy who ends every post with the word FACT 

by typing FACT at the end of every post does he think that makes him important and in the know FACT.

f**k knows but that’s what I was referencing. Appears to be a very strange person that one. 

Edited by Yenitit

1 hour ago, Meeniedee said:

@ArabianKnight imo.

@Szamo's_Ammo my old foe, where have you been hiding?

11 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Well he was here for 4 years, was shite for the most part and got dogs abuse regularly here.

Moving to a smaller club always makes it easier.

See the source image

To wind back to the Shankland situation, given the shitshow that was last Sunday's performance, I wouldn't blame him at all if he was on the phone to his agent asking him to find a new club. I would be the same.

Last season we didn't play to his potential, and I guess needs must and all that, but imagine if you were him and thinking you had another season of that to endure. I actually hope he gets out for his own sake. His workrate and attitude have always been excellent, but we all have our limits.

Shankland needs to move for his own sake. The way we're playing just makes him look like a mediocre player which is far from the case.

If we can get 750k for him, we got 2 decent years out of him where he got us out the championship and helped keep us up, I don't think anyone can complain.

32 minutes ago, Aladdin said:

Shankland needs to move for his own sake. The way we're playing just makes him look like a mediocre player which is far from the case.

If we can get 750k for him, we got 2 decent years out of him where he got us out the championship and helped keep us up, I don't think anyone can complain.

No danger will we get that for him.

As good a player he is, we'll never get that under the circumstances - we just haven't utilised him well enough. If we get £500k it'll be a good enough fee with a year left on his deal and pre contracts just around the corner.

For his sake he'd be fucking mental to sign a new deal, even if it doubles his wage.

2 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

I hope hes not the winger we've been crying out for...🤦‍♂️

I would have thought last season would have scunnered him.  Maybe knowing Shanks is going and getting played as a striker but he should get that in writing.