The Tam Courts Galacticos Thread 21/22

46 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

We haven't had any games at Tannadice that we could have had more fans at. The 2000 only comes into force from today and our next Tannadice game is the Rangers game on the 7th August.

Nope -could have applied for more in the Elgin & Arbroath (may well have been knocked back in anycase)

You're right 2000 from today now though (with 1M physical distancing). A friendly was mooted for this Saturday which would have allowed a minimum of 2000, but seems to have fell by the wayside. So much for "can't wait to have the fans back".........

On another note, would I be right in thinking of the 1000 fans that have been at Tannadice the last week, none were children? u16s seem to be getting treated a little different

3 hours ago, Steven W said:

Nope -could have applied for more in the Elgin & Arbroath (may well have been knocked back in anycase)

You're right 2000 from today now though (with 1M physical distancing). A friendly was mooted for this Saturday which would have allowed a minimum of 2000, but seems to have fell by the wayside. So much for "can't wait to have the fans back".........

On another note, would I be right in thinking of the 1000 fans that have been at Tannadice the last week, none were children? u16s seem to be getting treated a little different

Definitely was kids in the crowd on Saturday. 

49 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Any chance the commentary team could chill the f**k out.

Good finish though 

'commentary team' They sound like two blokes down the pub.

14 minutes ago, Mvondo_the_great said:

The jury will be out whoever him and Tony bring in. 

I would have thought Courts would be used to a jury.

Sorry. :(

4 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Imagine we brought in like a young GMS and a Ciftci this week. Couple of guys of that standard as they were. Just imagine ...

That'd be good,  eh?

Just imagine. 

Or a Rodney Sneijder and a Rabitsch. IMAGINE.

I'd settle for a young Jim Patterson and a young Robbie Winters...

That's Alexander's departure official.

I wonder if the non signing of Rodgers has had anything to do with it? Alexander was said to have worked with him previously, had recommended him, he plays as a trialist, then we sign Carson. Then rumours hit of Alexander having a falling out. 

Fits the timeline, and might explain why he left abruptly. 

1 hour ago, Tannadeechee said:

That's Alexander's departure official.

I wonder if the non signing of Rodgers has had anything to do with it? Alexander was said to have worked with him previously, had recommended him, he plays as a trialist, then we sign Carson. Then rumours hit of Alexander having a falling out. 

Fits the timeline, and might explain why he left abruptly. 

I would say that's pretty close to the mark or the straw that broke the camels back as it were.