Trouble at The Satsuma Siro. 

Shannyn Sossamon Cringe GIF

Trouble at The Mandarin Maracana.

17 hours ago, Skint said:

The satsumarites?

The Satsumas my good sir 

17 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

The Fruitbowl. IMO.

At least your not referring to it as Tannadump so i’ll be a sport and smash that like 👏

2 minutes ago, GFARAB82 said:

At least your not referring to it as Tannadump so i’ll be a sport and smash that like 👏

Tannadump is up there with the worst. The worst has to be calling either side Dungdee or Dungdee United.

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Tannadump is up there with the worst. The worst has to be calling either side Dungdee or Dungdee United.

Mate of mine used to be a dee diehard back in the day (older now) he still refers to it as that lol. At least BigMouth came up with something more original and anyways it’s good to have the banter and the rivalry back missed it in the season just ended like your lot will have done too.

Edited by GFARAB82

36 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Dungdee Ushited

30 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Dungpee Ushitethebed.

Its this kind of wordsmithery the modern world is losing.

Straight from the tomes of old. Tolkien would be speechless.

2 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Its this kind of wordsmithery the modern world is losing.

Straight from the tomes of old. Tolkien would be speechless.

A picture is worth a thousand words, oh my days. Check out the expressions listening to Billy Bullshit, the ex cop, lol.

Nowt changed since Robbie left obviously and Micky then told him to stick it where the sun don't shine whilst hopefully retaining his own professional reputation.  

Truly deepest concerns and regards, charlatans like this can spell the end for your club.

We with Dens Park at heart should know them when we see them and unfortunately for you guys it's your turn.

Good luck.

498080190_qa2.jpg.415e321adf0fd4b262dde701e7cf272c.jpg

5 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

A picture is worth a thousand words, oh my days. Check out the expressions listening to Billy Bullshit, the ex cop, lol.

Nowt changed since Robbie left obviously and Micky then told him to stick it where the sun don't shine whilst hopefully retaining his own professional reputation.  

Truly deepest concerns and regards, charlatans like this can spell the end for your club.

We with Dens Park at heart should know them when we see them and unfortunately for you guys it's your turn.

Good luck.

Top quality PowerPoint. IMO. 

40 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Top quality PowerPoint. IMO. 

Yep, average quality presentation bullshit for circa 1997 from my professional experience. 

Obviously not our concern, however it's truly beyond any realistic belief the Dundee United American owners are continuing to listen and be guided by this charlatan now clown like figure.

Anyways, clock is ticking for them, that's the reality. This is merely an external observation and not a criticism.

Regards

Yep, average quality presentation bullshit for circa 1997 from my professional experience. 
Obviously not our concern, however it's truly beyond any realistic belief the Dundee United American owners are continuing to listen and be guided by this charlatan now clown like figure.
Anyways, clock is ticking for them, that's the reality. This is merely an external observation and not a criticism.
Regards

I agree, it’s magic, eh?

I really hope it’s a long, drawn out death. Something we can really savour.

And it will always be Tannadump to me.

9 hours ago, This Charming Man said:

Good luck.

Accountability is key.

Good one, Tony.

50 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

There's yer Siegrist getting linked with Ipswich and Wigan.

Ipswich bid £300k last week. 

38 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Celtic will offer us 500k and Taylor on season long loan for Siegrist by the end of this. 

And I think we will bite not only their hand, but the whole arm off to the shoulder for that.