The Dundee United Thread 22/23

59 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Yet has an interview? Idiots on message boards indeed 

Bit early to be declaring victory, imo. Some sources had Courts virtually appointed yesterday so an interview seems like a backwards step. Anyhoo I will most certainly be apologising to any wronged parties in the event of the unthinkable (to me) happening. Not to you though, obviously.

42 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Bit early to be declaring victory, imo. Some sources had Courts virtually appointed yesterday so an interview seems like a backwards step. Anyhoo I will most certainly be apologising to any wronged parties in the event of the unthinkable (to me) happening. Not to you though, obviously.

Nothing to do whether he was getting the job or not. Its the fact he is even in the frame. You basically said it was a load of shite.... yet seems to be something is going on ( an interview it seems). 

Idiots that they all are... 

2 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Nothing to do whether he was getting the job or not. Its the fact he is even in the frame. You basically said it was a load of shite.... yet seems to be something is going on ( an interview it seems). 

Idiots that they all are... 

I did say it was a load of shite because I thought it was a load of shite. I never claimed to be in the know. I thought the "rumours" were just one credulous idiot repeating the half-baked thoughts of another, as tends to happen on the internet particularly around this sort of stuff. I couldn't see any source at any point and I'm still not sure that there is an actual source. Some of the papers do seem to be running with it though so who knows.

I may have been wrong. I'm not the fucking pope.

1 minute ago, Pull My Strings said:

I did say it was a load of shite because I thought it was a load of shite. I never claimed to be in the know. I thought the "rumours" were just one credulous idiot repeating the half-baked thoughts of another, as tends to happen on the internet particularly around this sort of stuff. I couldn't see any source at any point and I'm still not sure that there is an actual source. Some of the papers do seem to be running with it though so who knows.

I may have been wrong. I'm not the fucking pope.

Are you suggesting that the pope is never wrong?

15 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

I did say it was a load of shite because I thought it was a load of shite. I never claimed to be in the know. 

Glad we got this cleared up. You hadn't a clue like many here but straight away called everyone idiots who believed whatever is going about.

Idiots right enough.. 

Courier probably talking nonsense and he isnt getting an interview. Unsure why he would get an interview.

6 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Glad we got this cleared up. You hadn't a clue like many here but straight away called everyone idiots who believed whatever is going about.

Idiots right enough.. 

Courier probably talking nonsense and he isnt getting an interview. Unsure why he would get an interview.

If it makes you feel any better I wasn't specifically calling you an idiot. This time.

20 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Idiots right enough.. 

You are really emotionally tied into this aren't you? 

It's good to see the Dees with their tails up and loving life after being miserable all season. 

I'm looking forward to them doing a Brechin next year after accidentally getting promoted with a manager and squad miles off what's required to stay in the league.

Edited by invergowrie arab

So, Big Tony’s last 2 top picks have been Malky Mackay & now Thomas Courts. 

both were met with almost instant dismissal from fans. Maybe he’s not the guy to pick who should be manager. 

Edited by PartyFears2

3 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

It's good to see the Dees with their tails up and loving life after being miserable all season. 

I'm looking forward to them doing a Brechin next year after accidentally getting promoted with a manager and squad miles off what's required to stay in the league.

If only there was a period of time during the summer where we could get rid of the weaker players and strengthen the squad with better players.