The Dundee United Thread 22/23

The Mcmullan debate will always rage on. There's two major opinions. Some folk like him because he's fast and looks busy, his pace will sometimes cause problems for defenders and he's usually a hard working player.
Others think he's poor because there's almost never an end product, he can't shoot, hes a bit of the headless chicken and he's utterly infuriating when he gets into a good position and can't find a man or beat the first man with a cross.
It always reminds me of Derek Lilley. Folk used to clap him for getting tackles and blocks in on defenders which in principle is fine. For some reason they didn't see the part where he gave the ball away by contolling it with his knee then his shin and had to charge 10 yards at the defender to block the ball and give them a throw in. 

I thought that was Eamonn Bannon playing against us Saints the other night.

34 minutes ago, thommohawk said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/uefa-send-message-dundee-united-23039050.amp

This is a great iniative and brilliant achievement / recognition. Congratulations to everyone involved.

Hopefully they've sent us some cash to pay the players upgrade the Shed as well. Always nice when they do something like that

1 hour ago, Skint said:
2 hours ago, thommohawk said:
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/uefa-send-message-dundee-united-23039050.amp

This is a great iniative and brilliant achievement / recognition. Congratulations to everyone involved.

Hopefully this get discussed and dissected on Radio Scotland today.

I can't wait to hear what Tom English, Craig Levein and Steven Presley have to say about it so I'll be tuning in!

On a serious note, I hope Uefa remember this when we're in Europe next season and give us a wee bump straight into the quarter finals.

2 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Hopefully they've sent us some cash to pay the players upgrade the Shed as well. Always nice when they do something like that

Let's be honest, the shed is an abomination, seats bolted to crumbling terracing and disused, clapped out toilets just left to rot. Scotlands top flight shame is Tannadice. 

3 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Let's be honest, the shed is an abomination, seats bolted to crumbling terracing and disused, clapped out toilets just left to rot. Scotlands top flight shame is Tannadice. I

I know the farmers are allergic to creating an atmosphere, but most other opposistion fans love the Shed.

Edited by ArabFC

6 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Compared to where? The Derry :lol:

non entity? Dundee in your lifetime have achieved less then Ross Fucking County mate. Minter.

Least you're not upset.

The Derry and Shed are preferable to any stand at the soulless McDiarmid.

3 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Let's be honest, the shed is an abomination, seats bolted to crumbling terracing and disused, clapped out toilets just left to rot. Scotlands top flight shame is Tannadice. 

I’m all in favour of honesty, you shite talking moronic wánker.

5 hours ago, Skint said:
6 hours ago, thommohawk said:

Hopefully this get discussed and dissected on Radio Scotland today.

You’ve spelt disrespected wrong.

50 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

The Derry and Shed are preferable to any stand at the soulless McDiarmid.

Only if you value having a wee sing along next to lots of people more than enjoying watching your team play.