The Dundee United Thread 22/23

28 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

While I agree with your general point, I actually think the good stuff under Courts has been better than the good stuff under Mellon, and it has happened slightly more often, though perhaps at the wrong times during games.

The bad stuff has been equally eye bleeding as it was in the past though. I don't actually think we are that far away from having a decent solid side capable of playing some reasonable football, and I think Courts would want that too. It's important that we pick up the right guys in the summer window, ideally a proper hard working centre midfielder and a proper centre forward.

Fail to do that, and we'll be right back down in the Dundee/St Johnstone zone of the league

Totally agree.

28 minutes ago, PartyFears2 said:

imo he made the clubs achievement about him, while swatting aside any fan who had concerns as haters

If that's how you've interpreted it, you've got some serious issues going on.

Big Tony has done a fucking fantastic job in his tenure and deserves recognition. Ogren basically said at the awards dinner that Tony is a god. Let him have his moment and for god sake give him a bit (lot) of respect. 

1 hour ago, FIFE ARABIAN said:

If that's how you've interpreted it, you've got some serious issues going on.

Big Tony has done a fucking fantastic job in his tenure and deserves recognition. Ogren basically said at the awards dinner that Tony is a god. Let him have his moment and for god sake give him a bit (lot) of respect. 

You’re posting far too often.  Time to wind back a bit.

Great season in terms of Europe but lets not let that gloss over the fact performances were stinking and we played anti football ant times to get there, hopefully the stabilizers can come off next season without sacrificing top 6 and we can push on again

Just now, Zoomer Brown said:

wonder who the belter who emails after every match is? I say Granny Danger is favourite.

my moneys on someone who runs a facebook page with screenies of the rants ;) 

Edited by GFARAB82

5 hours ago, Junior_Arab said:

Am I missing something? Adam Asghar as assistant? I thought he was just a coach and Liam Fox was the assistant. 

Asghar's social media are private so this is either a legit screen grab from someone who has chosen to leak a private message or fabricated bullshit. I suspect the latter but it's not cool either way

If Asghar genuinely is the villain that some want to portray then the signs will be apparent quick enough without folk spinning this sort of shit. If the worst were to be believed on here then Ogren is a  moron, Asghar is a crook, Courts is a clown and the players are shite. Fucking remarkable achievements thus far if even half of that is right.