The Dundee United Thread 22/23

1 hour ago, ArabianKnight said:

Oh baby do you know what it's worth. Dylan LEVITT will sign for us

I’m a fan of Belinda Carlisle songs being used at the football.

Currently working on a “Leave a Light On” effort that involves the line “Dylan Levitt loves tangerine”

7 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

Aye but he's loving it here and knows what a stepping stone United can be for him. 

Thats where I am with it too. Hes getting games with us, is an absolute stand out and he's still being picked for Wales.

Id guess no Scottish Premiership club outside of the arse cheeks could match what he's on at the minute, however one or two seasons as our top earner with all sorts of add ons going to him from any sale and he might be up for staying since he's the main man here.

If a bigger club chuck tons of money at him then fair fucks, but if we throw the piggy bank at him we might be in with a chance.

18 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:
1 hour ago, Zetterlund said:
If he stays I can't wait to learn from opposition fans on here how much we're paying him.

£20k a week plus a £20k goal bonus imo

So nothing left in the kitty for Safranko and Shankland?

Can't complain at a final day victory to secure 4th spot.

I wonder if the players had any incentive for a longer summer break given the later European start for 4th?

Whatever you think of how we played this year, there's bound to be a large turnover of players now.

I've not been overly convinced by McDonald, but I'd keep hold of him given our lack of proper midfielders and the hope that a good pre-season could get him to the grade.

I'd also keep McNulty, if only to piss everyone else off ;)