The Dundee United Thread 22/23

1 hour ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Fairly strong rumours The Rangers will offer Hearts £4.2m to get John Souttar in January. Would any of this head our way?

1916611575_giphy(2).gif.adf4f1174f7f4e7bca9507d34e4119ea.gif

If you have £4 million to spend, you buy a much much much better defender than John Souttar.

Edited by mishtergrolsch

34 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

If you have £4 million to spend, you buy a much much much better defender than John Souttar.

If we don’t have a sell on clause I totally agree, otherwise you’re talking bollocks.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

If we don’t have a sell on clause I totally agree, otherwise you’re talking bollocks.

If we have a sell on then he's definitely worth at least double. I hope The Glasgow Rangers finance department was re hired to work for The Rangers after that club died.

Edited by mishtergrolsch

2 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:
2 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

You could get Coll Donaldson for half that

Coll is a world class jester worth far more than that, Sarto!

3 hours ago, skinny arab said:

This thread has been quiet over the weekend but I think we may see a bit more traffic over the next couple of days 

2 hours ago, PartyFears2 said:

“Watt medical today”

don’t shoot the messenger. 

Aye, wouldn't expect anyone that's signed to be paraded till Monday or Tuesday at least. 

On 14/01/2022 at 19:26, Alert Mongoose said:

Fairly strong rumours The Rangers will offer Hearts £4.2m to get John Souttar in January. Would any of this head our way?

I can assure you that simply ain't going to happen on any level what so ever, I'm told from a very good source that rangers have been talking to hearts over the weekend about signing him now instead of January and the figure rangers offered and the figure hearts want are nearly 90% in different directions and for that reason talks will not progress any further,unless hearts drop there valuation of the player, but I'm told that rangers will not pay any more that a mid 6 figure for him and hope hearts will see sense, but hearts want to keep John to try and secure 3rd spot which will in turn mean a 7 figure guarantee for the club next season. Expect this one to rumble on to the last minute.

7 minutes ago, derrydode25 said:

I can assure you that simply ain't going to happen on any level what so ever, I'm told from a very good source that rangers have been talking to hearts over the weekend about signing him now instead of January and the figure rangers offered and the figure hearts want are nearly 90% in different directions and for that reason talks will not progress any further,unless hearts drop there valuation of the player, but I'm told that rangers will not pay any more that a mid 6 figure for him and hope hearts will see sense, but hearts want to keep John to try and secure 3rd spot which will in turn mean a 7 figure guarantee for the club next season. Expect this one to rumble on to the last minute.

Thanks.