The Dundee United Thread 22/23

Apparently it's the 4th club he's trained with since the transplant, struggling to get back into fitness which is no surprise given the severity of the procedure he underwent. Probably just took the opportunity with the new Fulham-United link up to get training time close to his hometown. Would love the big man to get fit enough to make a proper return in any capacity.

6 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Apparently it's the 4th club he's trained with since the transplant, struggling to get back into fitness which is no surprise given the severity of the procedure he underwent. Probably just took the opportunity with the new Fulham-United link up to get training time close to his hometown. Would love the big man to get fit enough to make a proper return in any capacity.

Aye fair play to the lad after such a horrendous time of it. I'd have United sign him in a heartbeat if he could get back to anywhere near his best. 

Completely solid midfielder with bags of experience. 

Hadn't realised Kevin McDonald had had such a major operation and transplant just 6 months ago, a lot of admiration for the guy having gone through that and attempting to come back to the game.

Hope he makes it somewhere, given what he's gone through recently, and how he's come back, he may well still have it in him to do a decent job. 

58 minutes ago, skinny arab said:

New cup strip incoming, be nice if a couple of new galacticos are modelling it. 

B87607FE-558C-4C1D-A8A5-3E1EA7A4F938.jpeg

53 minutes ago, skinny arab said:

That was one I was thinking of also 

55 minutes ago, Gibby82 said:

A remake of this? 

BD43ED32-055A-4662-A23E-67C2D53B7F57.jpeg

It was pictured and filmed today. 

👀🧡🖤

51 minutes ago, skinny arab said:

That was one I was thinking of also 

The current paint splash remake is cultural vandalism so they better not f**k this one up too.

Think I remember us giving Dumbarton eight in that top? Though if we’re resurrecting third strips from the ‘90s it should be the classy ‘ecru’ number. Loved that until the lettering and badge began peeling off.

12 hours ago, Gibby82 said:

The current paint splash remake is cultural vandalism so they better not f**k this one up too.

This. Waited fucking years for them to remake the JP and they gave us that monstrosity. The black and grey? Meh!

Edited by ArabFC

12 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

DMXDMvcX0AAchAn.thumb.jpeg.5490689418d28630a8bd6d1781e424cf.jpeg

I'd love a modern twist on this one, the first tap i owned and I love it.

My first too, other than handy-dooners. For reasons I can’t quite fathom I only have the socks still in my possession, occasionally still wear them about the house.