The Dundee United Thread 22/23

10 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

i'd charge courts and united with bringing the game into disrepute...you canna be waving t-shirts and calling boys racists just cos some player said they were

Of course you would. There's probably all manner of stupid shit which you'd get up to given half a chance.

26 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Yep, taking a stand against racism is an absolute mare. What a daftie he is.

what racism..if there was any the polis would have lifted somebody...it reminds me of that time that united fan was caught on video calling hemmings a B**** b*****d...oh the denials that came from united fans was outstanding.

4 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

what racism..if there was any the polis would have lifted somebody...it reminds me of that time that united fan was caught on video calling hemmings a B**** b*****d...oh the denials that came from united fans was outstanding.

Did that guy get lifted?

1 minute ago, Meeniedee said:

what racism..based on the word of one player...do you not think if there was any racist comment somebody would have grassed on the culprit.

I realise you are probably on the wind up here, but if you don't actually realise what a fucking idiotic hill this is for you to die on, then there's not a lot I can do at this point.

1 minute ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

I realise you are probably on the wind up here, but if you don't actually realise what a fucking idiotic hill this is for you to die on, then there's not a lot I can do at this point.

my original post was a wind up..seems to have caught a few...like i say if the evidence was there surely somebody would have been lifted but nobody seemed to hear it apart from your player.

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

So there is no issue with our manager taking a stand against racism.

Thanks for clearing that up.

he took a stand due to a player believing he heard something..do you honestly think that he would have pulled that t-shirt out of no where just for the sake of it 🤣

1 minute ago, Twinkle said:

Thicker than a dockers omelette

enlighten me then...your manager jumped in feet 1st in waving a t-shirt about racism at the ross county fans..do you not think it would have been wise for him to wait for the "investigation" to be concluded before calling folk racists...no he jumped on the bandwagon and thought he'd get himself a few more brownie points with the united fans