The Dundee United Thread 22/23

54 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Daily Record, whilst reporting on this, drop into the article that McNulty might be out “for several months”.

Just read the article and came to mention this. 

Surely we should be sending him back to Reading if that's the case! I understand some loan clauses may prevent this but paying a chunk of the wages of a striker who's out for months injured isn't ideal. 

4 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Just read the article and came to mention this. 

Surely we should be sending him back to Reading if that's the case! I understand some loan clauses may prevent this but paying a chunk of the wages of a striker who's out for months injured isn't ideal. 

I'm (almost) certain we'll have insurance which covers players lost to injury, tied in the medical certification. 

1 minute ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

I'm (almost) certain we'll have insurance which covers players lost to injury, tied in the medical certification. 

I would hope so! Annoying we lost our legal rep a few months ago who would no doubt have been checking stuff like that 🙄

45 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Aged 30 and a striker. Dosnt seem to score many.... ( Scottish league is pish he will end up top goalscorer) 

Screenshot_20211004-152227_Samsung Internet.jpg

Away with your facts. I’ve just watched a YouTube reel of him scoring overhead kicks and 30 yard screamers, soundtracked by a moody hip hop instrumental. This is a sure fire thing.

7 minutes ago, Gibby82 said:

Away with your facts. I’ve just watched a YouTube reel of him scoring overhead kicks and 30 yard screamers, soundtracked by a moody hip hop instrumental. This is a sure fire thing.

If Tam can work his magic the way he has with Pawlett and Harkes his next YouTube video will be exactly as you’ve described it.