The Dundee United Thread 22/23

4 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

I never doubted you for a minute.  I’m hearing that the “undisclosed fee” is £1.5m plus add ons.  So about two shillings after Fat Tony’s cut.

10 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Who was your source ? Seemed quite common knowledge he was on his way to Lincoln.

However good work 😉

Well it was common knowledge to begin with but obviously it didn't happen when it was supposed to as Lincoln didn't sell the laddy they thought they were going to. But that happened last night and they came back with a revised offer. 

12 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I never doubted you for a minute.  I’m hearing that the “undisclosed fee” is £1.5m plus add ons.  So about two shillings after Fat Tony’s cut.

I know big man I'm just being a WUM 😘

3 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Why reject a bid for him earlier in the season then? 

I didn't. As Accies1874 will vouch for I have been moaning about him for years. Awful player and I am sure you will agree soon.

15 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

By the way McMann is awful. Cant tackle or pass, poor in the air. Worst right foot I have ever seen. He puts in a decent cross every 4 games but thats about it.

Some wag will no doubt paint that as a like-for-like replacement. Not me though. Jamie's never going to be a world beater but he's a decent player, imo, and always put a shift in.

If we're just bringing one more in I'd be tempted to make it a forward and see if we can fashion a replacement from Freeman, Sporle or Duffy. Freeman, in particular, I think could slot in and do well.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Unfortunately for Big Tony he won’t get a penny of the undisclosed fee. He only gets 50% for players signed under his tenure.