The Dundee United Thread 22/23

2 hours ago, Twinkle said:

Fantastic signing if we can get it done. Lad was in the Welsh squad for the euros

It's done

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/news/6969/DYLAN-LEVITT-BECOMES-OUR-FOURTH-SUMMER-SIGNING.html?key=dufc&utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=dundeeunitedfc

I won't leap to judgements on ability from a vid, but, could it be - could it fucking be - that we've finally signed a midfielder who wants the ball and can pass it?

Sesame Street Fainting GIF

Edited by ArabFC

14 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Fingers crossed thats the end of Harkes. Throw this guy in beside Jeando and we are cooking

10 minutes ago, Accent-Unknown said:

It's the end of either Butcher or Harkes in midfield.

Harkes is wanted by a  MLS team so maybe going home soon. 

1 hour ago, Pull My Strings said:

That's every signing this summer a full international; four out of four with a fifth pending shortly. Obviously some of them unlikely to get any further  caps but it's still a decent indication of quality.

Not wanting to tempt fate (but will do anyway) but quality over quantity seems to be the case.

Will trigger set the #ashgarout lads off no doubt, but I think our recruitment under Ashgar has been more than decent.

1 hour ago, Pull My Strings said:

That's every signing this summer a full international; four out of four with a fifth pending shortly. Obviously some of them unlikely to get any further  caps but it's still a decent indication of quality.

If the permit goes through for Cudjoe I'll be completely pleased with the signings. 

Be interesting to see if Robson goes to Lincoln and United bring in the lad from Hamilton..

1 hour ago, Steven W said:

Not wanting to tempt fate (but will do anyway) but quality over quantity seems to be the case.

Will trigger set the #ashgarout lads off no doubt, but I think our recruitment under Ashgar has been more than decent.

We signed Dillon fucking Powers!

Niskanen announced... sort of. Still doesn't have a work permit

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/news/6968/DUNDEE-UNITED-SIGN-ILMARI-NISKANEN-.html?key=dufc&utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=dundeeunitedfc

"club are now working through the work permit process and hope to have Ilmari available as soon as possible."