The Dundee United Thread 22/23

12 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

What were you expecting, out of interest? 

Wasnt the previous seasons something like £2.7 million loss? So similar numbers again this year. Im not on here claiming they are fantastic results but i wasnt surprised to see that figure

11 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Wasnt the previous seasons something like £2.7 million loss? So similar numbers again this year. 

Quick search shows £3m. £3.7m the year before that, too. 

Is there any indication what's happening with these debts yet? 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Quick search shows £3m. £3.7m the year before that, too. 

Is there any indication what's happening with these debts yet? 

Wonder if these figures include the wages agreed on contracts or the reduced amounts that they had to accept and were paid?

23 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Wasnt the previous seasons something like £2.7 million loss? So similar numbers again this year. Im not on here claiming they are fantastic results but i wasnt surprised to see that figure

TBF the latest accounts will only be up to the end of last season surely?

I imagine most clubs 20/21 accounts will be grim as f**k tbh.

I don't think the owner is going to be too worried about the figures. Pocket change.

Hes building a golf course in St. Andrews so clearly has fucking millions to invest in us.

I predict an influx of South American International players over the summer for our push towards a Champions league spot next season.

35 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

I don't think the owner is going to be too worried about the figures. Pocket change.

Hes building a golf course in St. Andrews so clearly has fucking millions to invest in us.

I predict an influx of South American International players over the summer for our push towards a Champions league spot next season.

Covid has put our project a year behind, because we were going to sign all the stars of Euro 2020.

United have been featured in an article for The Athletic but I can't get past the pay wall. Would anyone here be kind enough to copy and paste the article? [emoji8]

www.theathletic.com/2505913/2021/04/10/dundee-united-the-team-trying-to-revolutionise-scottish-football-and-produce-champions-league-players/

Edit: Anyone with a subscription or a way to around the pay wall I mean