The Dundee United Thread 22/23

The diamond breaking the white circle is a strange choice and causes a optical illusion that make the badge look non-circular.

The font is too small and heavy.

and I don't think the new badge has done a great job of aligning the text around the circle. The kerning looks off to me. For example the gap between the EEs in Dundee looks far smaller than D U N where the U seems to have a lot more space aroud it.

DUNDEE UNITED looks centred in the outer tangerine circle but FOOTBALL CLUB looks a tiny bit biased towards the centre.

Jack Ross turning down his boyhood club Dundee because he didn’t want to relocate, then agreeing to manage their arch rivals from the same street a few weeks later is peak Cinch.

1 minute ago, invergowrie arab said:

No matter what happens next Dundee and their fans were desperate for him and he fucked them off as soon as he got word we were in the market.

A club legend 

They weren't exciting enough for him

I’ve had offers from Scotland, England and overseas to return to work but I haven’t had that real buzz of excitement that you need to go in and do a good job.

15 minutes ago, Junior_Arab said:

😂So all the stuff about the badge was an elaborate piece of subterfuge and misdirection? Hats off to the social media team if so! 

Partly convinced all the mid management bollocks printed alongside the "new badge" was a pop at Tam Courts, tbh.