The Dundee United Thread 22/23

2 hours ago, skinny arab said:

Heard third/forth hand so probably a lot of pish but apparently new keeper is pish and will be punted and we are working on a deal for Zander Clark, like I say probably pish. 

He's really really not a pish keeper. 

On 24/04/2022 at 18:22, Granny Danger said:

I’m surprise that Tam Courts hasn’t been linked with a job at a bigger club.

I think it's just as a mark of respect to McGhee that he hasn't been linked to us yet.

3 minutes ago, hk blues said:

I think it's just as a mark of respect to McGhee that he hasn't been linked to us yet.

Apologies if something gets lost in translation here, I'm not 100% sure of the lingo, but I think it's something like:

"No DABs at Dens.

Thank You"

3 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Apologies if something gets lost in translation here, I'm not 100% sure of the lingo, but I think it's something like:

"No DABs at Dens.

Thank You"

Oh, we wouldn't have him but seeing as we're so box office it's hard to stop others linking top-quality managers and Tam Courts to us.

46 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Oh, we wouldn't have him but seeing as we're so box office it's hard to stop others linking top-quality managers and Tam Courts to us.

You should definitely go for him, hopefully it would workout as well as the last manager with Tannadice links.

6 hours ago, skinny arab said:

Good to hear, would like to see him get a chance before this seasons done.

5 hours ago, PartyFears2 said:

New keepers been capped at every level. I doubt he’s pish 

one way to find out 

I've a couple of good friends in Lund who are massive Malmo fans and they both said he was the best keeper in the league except Malmo's so I'll take that as an endorsement he's half way decent at least. Different leagues though but I don't think there's that much of a difference in quality. 

6 hours ago, skinny arab said:

Good to hear, would like to see him get a chance before this seasons done.

5 hours ago, PartyFears2 said:

New keepers been capped at every level. I doubt he’s pish 

one way to find out 

I've a couple of good friends in Lund who are massive Malmo fans and they both said he was the best keeper in the league except Malmo's so I'll take that as an endorsement he's half way decent at least. Different leagues though but I don't think there's that much of a difference in quality.