The Dundee United Thread 22/23

33 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

1 point from Killie and Livi. Absolute pumping tonight. Hearts away on Sunday, St Mirren and then Celtic.

Your squad is far, far too good to be near the relegation spots (despite what it probably feels like right now) but that St Mirren game seems absolutely crucial otherwise Jack Ross' arse will have to be flapping that the fans will start on his back.

We've yet to beat a Jack Ross side since he left us.

Fair play for at least getting some coefficient points in the first game I suppose.

Was gonna say a heavy defeat is understandable with the salaries AZ can pay compared to Dundee Utd but AZ pay £4.6m per yr and Utd pay £4.1m so not really much of a difference.

19 minutes ago, thepundit said:

Fair play for at least getting some coefficient points in the first game I suppose.

Was gonna say a heavy defeat is understandable with the salaries AZ can pay compared to Dundee Utd but AZ pay £4.6m per yr and Utd pay £4.1m so not really much of a difference.

Thats all Dundee Utd need eh.  A Patronizing ***. 

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

1 point from Killie and Livi. Absolute pumping tonight. Hearts away on Sunday, St Mirren and then Celtic.

Your squad is far, far too good to be near the relegation spots (despite what it probably feels like right now) but that St Mirren game seems absolutely crucial otherwise Jack Ross' arse will have to be flapping that the fans will start on his back.

Is it?

I'm sorry to say but that was dreadful. 

It was like watching a one-sided Youth Service match where the poorer team just gives up and hopes the other team doesn't score too much. 

Their policy was to kick the ball down  Liam Smith's side knowing they would create a chance. I hope Jim Goodwin was paying attention.

I wasn't really aware of Smith beforehand but he looked well out of his depth. I think it was summed up by that big slice he had right across the back line just after United went 2-0 down.

I felt for the big United travelling army because they made the effort to be there only to be thanked with a humiliation.

I definitely don't think United are too good to go down. There's obviously something wrong in the dressing room to collapse like that.

Edited by Bogbrush1903

3 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Thats all Dundee Utd need eh.  A Patronizing ***. 

I actually gave them some credit for at least winning the first game and getting and getting some coefficient points.

I think their fans would appreciate that more than fans of teams who could have only dreamt of finishing in the Euro places last season lining up to stick the boot in. Your team Hibs would have had 2 losses and out against a team outside the top 20 leagues in Europe..

44 minutes ago, thepundit said:

I actually gave them some credit for at least winning the first game and getting and getting some coefficient points.

I think their fans would appreciate that more than fans of teams who could have only dreamt of finishing in the Euro places last season lining up to stick the boot in. Your team Hibs would have had 2 losses and out against a team outside the top 20 leagues in Europe..

Never once stuck the boot in at all to any fans of any club in European comp.  Even started a thread wishing and wanting your mob to win the Semi and final.  Really wanted DU to win the tie and im honest.  You came on with a snide remark about co efficient then the rest.  We can see right through you man. 

You gave them credit then ripped them for having just a little less of a wage bill than AZ when getting pumped.  Bolt. 

Yes, I lay in bed and dreamed of Hibs finishing in the euro places for this season after doing similar last season.  Dreamed again of pumping your mob at hampden (again) last year 3-1 and of course the cup final.

Stop being a dick :) 

Edited by Hoose Rice

5 hours ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

I'm sorry to say but that was dreadful. 

It was like watching a one-sided Youth Service match where the poorer team just gives up and hopes the other team doesn't score too much. 

Their policy was to kick the ball down  Liam Smith's side knowing they would create a chance. I hope Jim Goodwin was paying attention.

I wasn't really aware of Smith beforehand but he looked well out of his depth. I think it was summed up by that big slice he had right across the back line just after United went 2-0 down.

I felt for the big United travelling army because they made the effort to be there only to be thanked with a humiliation.

I definitely don't think United are too good to go down. There's obviously something wrong in the dressing room to collapse like that.

If I was a Dundee Utd fan, I’d be more concerned about the keeper.

He looks woeful.

He looks too small in height & in build.

I’d be targeting him before the right back. 

3 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Still, Tony Watt, eh?

They slagged Dundee fans for us signing a washed up, out of shape Leigh Griffiths. 

This guy cost them a fee, mega wages and has phoned it in since day dot. An absolute waster.