The Dundee United Thread 22/23

57 minutes ago, PartyFears2 said:

Abusing the top scorer on the way out? Oofft. 

then falling over yourself to throw awards at a CH, then celebrating a decade of Cammy Kerr. 

I’ll take the Dees opinions on their own players with a pinch of salt. 

Suit yourself, you saw the miss he had in the derby? That's typical of him, a running around headless chicken that couldn't hit a barn door from three yards.

Thank you.

For Dundee United Fans, here's how the 3rd Round seedings are looking like right now. Both United and Motherwell (if they make it through) will be unseeded. 

More info can be found here: 

The benefit is that if any team makes it to the Play off round, they would be using thier oppoments seeding so they could potentially be seeded for the Play off. Confusing right?

Anyway here is 3rd Round seeding:

FS3ytuZX0AEOMdT.png.4d0678c7479909c97345e6781043038a.png

And Here is the Play off Round

FS3zeZmXsAEC6PX.png.bcb4e2176d7eb26fc1756274a7b08b30.png

FS3xccoWYAAU-J-.png

Well we usually take their good players off them (Robertson, Dixon etc) and pan off all our shite to them (Curran, McMullen etc). Maybe he will improve playing with better players

Mullen's a pest but that's about it. A pound shop version of Simon Murray (who himself was a pound shop version of James Grady (who was a pound shop version of Noel Hunt)).

He's probably Dundee's best player but that still isn't close to being good enough. I'm giving this rumour one Ian McCall out of five. 💩

Bear in mind the funny lot accross the road think McMullan is a great wee player when in fact he is shite

The guy Mullen probably won't turn out to be very good either and I'm not overly enthusiastic about his signing. The heads gone type seethe from corners of the Derry will be funny though.

We need a clear out of some of the deadwood and unfortunately i would put him among that. Very hit and miss and was tremendous on his day but those days didnt happen enough. Good luck to the lad

1 hour ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Bear in mind the funny lot accross the road think McMullan is a great wee player when in fact he is shite

The guy Mullen probably won't turn out to be very good either and I'm not overly enthusiastic about his signing. The heads gone type seethe from corners of the Derry will be funny though.

'Seethe' 😀 I will personally drive the donkey over the road to the Fruitbowl as a favour.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, mishtergrolsch said:

You gave us Craig Curran.  It’s only fair we give you a player of equal ability and skill in return.  The only benefit Mullen has over Curran is he doesn’t waste time cutting holes in his socks.  

In all seriousness, and it pains me to say this, where United currently are you should be looking at a far better standard of striker than Mullen.

1 hour ago, Twinkle said:

We need a clear out of some of the deadwood and unfortunately i would put him among that. Very hit and miss and was tremendous on his day but those days didnt happen enough. Good luck to the lad

First of a few out the door... 

19 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Ian Harkes your player of the year? 

He had a better year than most expected (myself included.)

Still, there will be some who lose their absolute fucking mind over him getting that award. Should be a good watch.

14 minutes ago, captainkev said:

He had a better year than most expected (myself included.)

Still, there will be some who lose their absolute fucking mind over him getting that award. Should be a good watch.

I was going to have a rant over Harkes getting PotY but have decided against it out of spite.