The Dundee United Thread 22/23

9 minutes ago, locheedee said:

Pmsl, awwh thanks Szammo - glad to see the truth bothers you so much you've got your red dotting finger out for me too, I'm touched

Eta - This one too, you really need to get a better hobby. If you can't handle a bit of discourse and discussion with differing opinions maybe a football forum isnt the place for you.

Red dots - serious business

4 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Red dots - serious business

Hey I don't care, your fellow DAB is the one thats on a red dotting crusade.

If thats what it takes to make up for his frustration at your board or whatever other short coming he's got in his life then he can knock himself out 😂

Edited by locheedee

9 minutes ago, locheedee said:

Hey I don't care, your fellow DAB is the one thats on a red dotting crusade.

If thats what it takes to make up for his frustration at your board or whatever other short coming he's got in his life then he can knock himself out 😂

Yeah it’s very childish.

I’d just petrol bomb your house.

Spoiler

I wouldn’t really.

Spoiler

Yes I would.

A few clubs have tried the produce young talent and sell them on plan. it doesn't seem a bad idea. However, is it profitable? I mean in the sense of a business plan where the owner gets his investment back? In recent history United sold quite a few players for decent money, and yet, they still went in the red. Subsequently bailed out lay an owner who has pumped millions in to keep them afloat. As for DFC planning (whether it happens is another question) to build a new stadium, that seems as prudent a business plan as hoping to produce a conveyor belt of talent you can sell on for big bucks. Dens is well past it and a new stadium with businesses and a housing development that the club can make money from seems sensible to me. Take a look along the road at St Johnstone. They ditched Muirton and are now a well run club that gets income from their ground on none match days. Dundee had a similar plan to United's current scheme back in 2003. Difference being, the club would source players from abroad and sell them on... look how that turned out..'m sure the yank in charge at Tannadice is a much better businessman than I will ever be..but, I thought that about the Marrs as well.
Dundee's plan is built on absolutely certainty - people die and a crematorium always has customers.

Personally having joined the P&B forum in April 2019 during the disturbing Jim McIntyre experience at Dens I have to say it's been an interesting journey.

I've as yet still to issue (as discussed above) a red dot, probably due to the fact I believe probably naively, that all are entitled to their opinion, however bizarre or opposite they may appear.

Best regards also to @ArabFC who would appear to have started the weekend earlier than most. A reply/alternative opinion instead of the red dots would be a vastly educated improvement my man.  

136472318130972204315324.gif.9f44d47620ea63a7a44bb887052caa64.gif

Edited by This Charming Man

4 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Yeah it’s very childish.

I’d just petrol bomb your house.

Hide contents

I wouldn’t really.

Hide contents

Yes I would.

Hiya Baron Watson, hiya pal.