The Dundee United Thread 22/23

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

I'm sure the Twitter stuff was all just @Twinkle & @ArabianKnight sleeper profiles. It was only ever the both of them talking them up.

Silly billy's 

Tbf I did ask a Swedish mate of mines and he said he was good. And lots of swedes jumped on my twitter backing that up. 

I've far more faith in Saku than I do the Aussie. Think the squad does too but TA has commanded he be played to put him in the shop window 😂😂😂

Birghittis "highlight" reel when he signed were nightmare fuel for anyone who knows anything about keeping. 

He gets in all sorts of weird positions and body shapes and never gets his body behind the ball.

I was up for giving him another go but I'm back on the Saku train now. He's a better technical keeper he's just got some faulty wiring.

On 06/11/2022 at 14:02, Ludo*1 said:

Were the two keepers not meant to be great in their home leagues? Remember the hype round the Finnish keeper when he signed and he was apparently one of the best in the league. I was a bit suspect at the time considering he was joining up with you lot to be second choice at the time.

Then, Australian fans were absolutely beeling on Twitter when you signed Birighitti. You paid money for him and Jack Ross apparently pushed for it (who prior to joining you, seemed to have a good eye for a player).

Sort the keeper out and you'll still probably be safe.

Rationale analysis from a Dundee fan

Simpsons Apocalypse GIF

55 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Rumours Fox is gone and Mulgrew has taken cherge.

7 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Is sad as this is, wouldn't surprise me at all if this was actually true. 

So we’d go from a coach who has very limited managerial experience to one who has none.  That sounds like a (fat Tony) plan.