The Dundee United Thread 22/23

15 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Just to set the record straight. Duncan Ferguson will not touch any team in Scotland with barge pole.

He felt that he was let down big time by the SFA & PFA when he was jailed and turn his back on Scottish football and will never return.

He buried the hatchet with the SFA 11 years ago when he did his coaching badges at Largs.

37 minutes ago, Willie adie said:

f**k knows but Nicky Walker suffered from it for most of his career 

Apart from those play-off games against us when he turned into Billy the Fish.

You really are the dimmest Dee on here. Everybody in Dundee has had that whatsapp. 
"I hear" 

Simmer down Tiny Tears, it’s not my fault your club has splaffed a fortune and are utter shite.

9 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

And again, no "thanks and good luck". Is everyone at Tannadice on the blob this week?

Edit: For the hard of thinking, here's the text of that article:

Nae thanks and nae good luck. Wind your necks in. If the negative reaction is for the awful, misogynistic "blob" reference then, fair enough, I am clearly a man out of time, but also "how can I hate women when my mum is one" and "as the father to a daughter ..", etc. 

^^^ on the blob. 

3 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

Weirdest feeling right now. 

Happy we've scored a couple goals but also fucking raging these c***s have turned it on now Ross has gone. 

Professional pride eh. 

Telling that Liam Fox says in his interview with DUTV

"Like I've just said to the guys there,  shouldn't have to ask professional football players to run hard and to work as that just be a given. So that's where we need to get back to"

13 hours ago, Tannadeechee said:

Telling that Liam Fox says in his interview with DUTV

"Like I've just said to the guys there,  shouldn't have to ask professional football players to run hard and to work as that just be a given. So that's where we need to get back to"

The real test comes when we next concede an early goal.

It's easy to run hard and work when you're winning - it's the collapses when we've gone behind which have been damning.

• TheGreenElves changed the title to The Dundee United Thread 22/23