The Dundee United Thread 22/23

Just now, Twinkle said:

This c**t has to get emptied. Had my reservations when he came in and hes done nothing to disprove any of them. Continually starting player badly out of form ie Watt, Harkes, Smith etc and not giving a chance to others, doesnt look great. Im trying my best to be generous here so id be giving him another few games. If the performances and results dont improve then get him punted

RossWithIt.gif.ee2d7d842568a5ab10b197ee3614de07.gif.7a680e77cf58af18f8cf92f893ef2d57.gif

1 minute ago, Twinkle said:

This c**t has to get emptied. Had my reservations when he came in and hes done nothing to disprove any of them. Continually starting player badly out of form ie Watt, Harkes, Smith etc and not giving a chance to others, doesnt look great. Im trying my best to be generous here so id be giving him another few games. If the performances and results dont improve then get him punted

Exactly. Change it up. Its clearly not working. 

5 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Post something sensible or f**k off.

Congratulations to Agent Ross*

*Personally, I’m not a huge fan of this “Agent” stuff but when we had McIntyre as a manager you regularly used this, ahem, banter.  I can only assume you think it’s worthy of a post.

Thank you.

There's still time for another Jack Ross special, where he gives a contract to one of his old mates, who's essentially finished at that level, and deploys him as an unused sub for the rest of the season, like he did with Darryl Duffy at St Mirren and Stephen McGinn at Hibs.

5 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Post something sensible or f**k off.

Another one from the Arab archive.

Why were so many United fans in fancy dress today?  More to the point where did they get their fancy dress costumes that look like seats?  It’s the only explanation I have seeing as United have such a “massive” support.

Thank you.

23 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

Probably end up knowing more about him than us. Never heard anything bad or good about him from academy staff so probably a solid player if unspectacular. 

Well after one game he’s lost the head after the winger getting in his head and absolutely 2 foot cemented the boy and got sent off🤣

6 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:
12 minutes ago, ArabFC said:
Are you on drugs?

We know you had an issue with Courts. We get it. We never lost 14 goals in three games under him, put it that way.

Under both Courts and Mellon, if we got a hiding in one game, we were generally pretty tight for the next few games, even if the football was eye-bleeding.

We have just been consecutively battered by AZ, Hearts, and St Mirren, with Celtic to come. At this point, I'd happily have either of those two back

In the four games since the Alkmaar home leg we've conceded 15 goals and scored once; a penalty in a game we were already losing 3-0. The performances from the Livi game onwards have been appalling. Courts, for all his faults, at least had us solid in defence to make up for how anemic we were going forward. Under Ross we've been calamitous at the back.

Having to sack a new manager so soon is absolutely a bad look for the club. But this is dreadful and can't go on much longer.

What in the fucking f**k is going on?

I hated Courts and im glad hes fucked off but come on Jack, get the fucking finger out, get these idiots well drilled and start picking up some points or you'll be rapidly approaching  "get to f**k" status too.

Defensive midfielder in pronto.

Disjointed pish.

Edited by mishtergrolsch

Just now, captainkev said:

In the four games since the Alkmaar home leg we've conceded 15 goals and scored once; a penalty in a game we were already losing 3-0. The performances from the Livi game onwards have been appalling. Courts, for all his faults, at least had us solid in defence to make up for how anemic we were going forward. Under Ross we've been calamitous at the back.

Having to sack a new manager so soon is absolutely a bad look for the club. But this is dreadful and can't go on much longer.

Don't be mean...Let Jack stay till at least October