Jump to content

The Dundee United Thread 22/23


Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, dundeeunited83 said:

Another pish week 

What?  We’ve got another year of Har….

No, you’re right.  :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not sure I like the gold coaching staff kit but I don't like gold in general. 

Wonder what the away will be cause the academy kids are away to get purple strips similar to the one from the other season. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, wardy83 said:

JR said after today's closed door match that he would hope to definitely have 1 in next week, but hopefully more

The sort of statement any manager would make at this point regardless of how business was going.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Considering United are probably going to nearly that for Neilson, and the millions on offer if we qualify for the European Groups, £300k is an absolute steal for a player like Levitt, although wages will probably be a sticking point.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Genuinely pretty worried about our chances next season at this rate, everyone else has strengthened some more than others but I feel our squad is miles behind Hearts and Aberdeen currently and we should be positioning ourselves at that level. 


You think? They both have about double your resources surely?
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ray Patterson said:

Considering United are probably going to nearly that for Neilson, and the millions on offer if we qualify for the European Groups, £300k is an absolute steal for a player like Levitt, although wages will probably be a sticking point.

Signing any player on the basis we could recoup the cost by qualifying for the group stage would be epically dumb.

That said, if true £300k would be a no-brainer. Can’t really believe they’d let him go for that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Shankland booked into Malmaison for three nights this week. 

Do they not have a Malmaison in Edinburgh? Signing for Hertz, if anyone, by the sounds of it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, CaspianChris said:

If a permanent deal for Levitt is to be done Man Utd are e apparently looking for a fee of around 300k + add ons.

No way would we get him that cheap. That's absolutely wild if so. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Do they not have a Malmaison in Edinburgh? Signing for Hertz, if anyone, by the sounds of it.

He still has a house in Monifieth. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I mean all going well we should have Levitt and Shankland coming back according to twitter today. Fletcher apparently also a done deal. 

Not entirely sure we would get all three but would be happy with any one of them at this stage. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

I mean all going well we should have Levitt and Shankland coming back according to twitter today. Fletcher apparently also a done deal. 

Not entirely sure we would get all three but would be happy with any one of them at this stage. 

If we get Levitt and Shankland back I’m going to stop referring to Fat Tony as Fat Tony.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • TheGreenElves changed the title to The Dundee United Thread 22/23

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...