The Dundee United Thread 22/23

3 minutes ago, Moorie said:

I see Goodwin throwing players under the bud at his post match interview. From his past record doing that it hasn’t ended well. Not something you want when you have 3 games left and are fighting for your life 

Perfectly happy for him to do that. That's 2 managers they have got rid of this season. About time they were publicly humiliated and called out for their shite. Perform they way they did 2nd half and against Saint Johnstone, they aren't staying up no matter what, absolute shitebags!🤬

Actually want United to stay up. Watched some of the game today and they looked absolutely horrendous. Got to win two of the remaining 3 with one of them being over Killie surely? That might only avoid automatic relegation though. 

Edited by Liam899

3 hours ago, SGMilne said:

I'm an eternal optimist, but that's done it for me today; it feels like we're doomed.

And we deserve to be. 

Regardless of what league we're in next season, the squad needs absolutely gutted, yet very few players are out of contract. So it's going to cost a lot of money.

I usually type a lot more...but I just can't be arsed now 🫤

oh dear.

eta Samurai staying on? Somebodys got to pay for the up keep of the Lambo.

Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

Levein was on the radio tonight saying he didn’t take the job because he didn’t like the ‘set up’. The compère said ‘at least the sporting director’s gone’ now. And Levein said ‘has he?’!

His sports management company still have employees within United but hopefully come the summer they’ll all be gone

1 hour ago, Moorie said:

I see Goodwin throwing players under the bud at his post match interview. From his past record doing that it hasn’t ended well. Not something you want when you have 3 games left and are fighting for your life 

Once a Bud ,always a Bud.

12 hours ago, Moorie said:

Watch McMann’s defending for the first goal and tell me he didn’t deserve to be called out for it.   Admittedly it was a complete mismatch all day which even County posters saw coming, but still.  That guy’s performance was shambolic.  

31 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Watch McMann’s defending for the first goal and tell me he didn’t deserve to be called out for it.   Admittedly it was a complete mismatch all day which even County posters saw coming, but still.  That guy’s performance was shambolic.  

McMann's performance was down there with his displays in the horsings vs AZ and Celtic earlier in the season. Casually jogging back, no awareness of positioning or those around him.

Edwards at the 3rd goal was also typical of him. No desire at all to cut out the cross, seemingly unaware of the danger of letting it roll through the 6 yard box. 

Utter shambles of a defence who would still be out of their depth a division below.