The Dundee United Thread 22/23

Liam Fox’s tactics of don’t blame the players, blame me, clearly didn’t work with regards to motivation, so I think Goodwin should do the opposite and name and shame the wanks that aren’t pulling their weight.  He has nothing to loose and any player with an ounce of professionalism will get their act together to avoid the public shame . The others can get benched and booed at half time when they warm up. 

32 minutes ago, Reverend Maynard said:

Liam Fox’s tactics of don’t blame the players, blame me, clearly didn’t work with regards to motivation, so I think Goodwin should do the opposite and name and shame the wanks that aren’t pulling their weight.  He has nothing to loose and any player with an ounce of professionalism will get their act together to avoid the public shame . The others can get benched and booed at half time when they warm up. 

That would make for some interesting post match press conferences as he went through each one of our players explaining why they were such utter shitebags…

image.gif.3fa34ae8aea1baaba78405d1730970f9.gif

7 hours ago, Reverend Maynard said:

You'll certainly know which ones he's fallen out with. 

On 01/03/2023 at 22:07, mishtergrolsch said:

I honestly can't understand why we've picked a manager that was in charge of a team that downed tools for him after watching our team down tools for two managers.

He'll get my support till we get ragdolled by his ex team who will be gagging to beat him.

f**k off United. f**k off again then f**k off some more.

Thought I'd check in and see what Utd fans thought of this. Didn't see it coming.

Don't think I'd be chuffed if I were you and ditto with Levein.

Dons win tomorrow and knives will be out already, I reckon.

Personally I have no idea what team he'll play. Or what team I'd play. So I was fannying about with the BBC team selector hingy.

It's really difficult to pick any sort of team with balance, solidity and attacking threat. With Levitt and Harkes the centre is softer than shite.

Screenshot_20230304_083811_Chrome.thumb.jpg.bc9a46b6ba5630f5ed2b6ce357844dd6.jpgScreenshot_20230304_084004_Chrome.thumb.jpg.852806ba7e7bd1bc83f3e65c9c3f6171.jpgScreenshot_20230304_084352_Chrome.thumb.jpg.9033b086566465e04e80ca2ccc473a38.jpg

4 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

Do we need to play a goalkeeper? I feel like a lot of our problems would go away if we didn't have one.

Remember the old CM games you could play with eleven outfield players if you wanted?

You would lose about 15-0, but you could play without a keeper.

2 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Remember the old CM games you could play with eleven outfield players if you wanted?

You would lose about 15-0, but you could play without a keeper.

We might lose 15-1 without a keeper though.

Thinking of the goal difference here.