2 minutes ago, Ray Patterson said:

Saku Eriksson
Matej Rakovan
Luis Zwick
Michal Szromnik
Eiji Kwashima
Nick Coglan

Would all like a word

I've said this before, but Kawashima was significantly better than Birighitti. He just wasn't as good as the build-up and/or the situation required him to be.

All the others are correct, or at worst, equally awful

4 minutes ago, Ray Patterson said:

Saku Eriksson
Matej Rakovan
Luis Zwick
Michal Szromnik
Eiji Kwashima
Nick Colgan

Would all like a word

Not to mention Henrik Jorgensen. Way to spoil the party Henrik.

I'd probably have Erikson as No.1 of the bad No.1's but he's got some stiff competition.

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I've said this before, but Kawashima was significantly better than Birighitti. He just wasn't as good as the build-up and/or the situation required him to be.

All the others are correct, or at worst, equally awful

Yeah, Kawashima was probably an okay keeper thrown into an absolute shitshow.

28 minutes ago, Ray Patterson said:

Saku Eriksson
Matej Rakovan
Luis Zwick
Michal Szromnik
Eiji Kwashima
Nick Coglan

Would all like a word

That’s a depressing list, still not convinced any were worse than the current clown.  Maybe Szromnik and Zwick.

1 hour ago, Steven W said:

Struggling to take any solace in the fact that other results went our way - but they did, so that, along with Fotheringham would be the only positives from that horror show.

Thought we had a lot possession and a lot of crosses into the box, yet for all that their keeper barely had a save to make. A different manager could quite possibly do something that team.

Birighitti must never play again for us. His mistake (he's been so casual with the ball at his feet for weeks now, it was inevitable he'd get caught out some time) was bad enough - but feigning injury to get taken off is the fkn pits!

One other (small beer compared to everything else) but the match programmes sold out today (way before kickoff too). My eight year old son has got every home programme from this season (and is doing the '83 sticker book) so if anyone is able to get me a spare I'd be very grateful 

If you don’t mind waiting for me to get to the post office on Friday or Saturday, or if you just happen to be in Montrose at some point through the week, then I have a programme for you. 

5 hours ago, Junior_Arab said:

To be fair, once a manager fails at Cowdenbeath, that’s usually their next step. Promoting them several divisions is a bold manoeuvre. 

And, for the avoidance of doubt, by “bold manoeuvre”, I mean fucking lunacy. 

In which case your next manager will be Maurice Ross.

Especially now Cowden have started a bit of a run...

Mind-boggling that Fox abdicates responsibility for the 'poor decision-making' for that winning goal. What stopped them from kicking it up to the half way line like every single goal kick until every tit manager decided to copy Guardiola? 

That's a completely unforced error caused fundamentally by crap management. 

3 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

Kawashima was at a World Cup a couple of months ago, 6 years after starring for us.

Sometimes I think I'm dreaming this.

95 caps for Japan.

And currently playing (or at least at) Strasbourg at the age of 39.

No idea why he looked so shite for us.

Surely to f**k Ogren has to act now, get Asghar and Fox away to f**k, get Levein in as director of football and almost anyone else in as manager. Fox is so far out of his depth it’s frightening but this must come as a huge surprise to the club despite his only previous experience being a huge failure in league 1, how someone can be a total failure at Cowdenbeath and then get his next job at a top flight club is astonishing, might be a decent coach but clearly not cut out to be a manager. I can’t recall ever seeing a manager so poor at in game decisions and game management and who would have thought that having a 36 year old striker playing up on his own with no one within 20 yards of him would see us struggle to score goals and create chances. 

The worry is that even if we do replace Fox (I don’t think we will) we are still stuck with the same shitty unbalanced squad which without question has some decent players but more importantly has some huge gaping holes which we have failed to address following yet another transfer window. If recruitment is down to Asghar then he has to go, the recent interview where he claims we didn’t land any targets as we were looking at a level of player that was probably out with our financial reach is a fucking incredible statement, how about looking at players we can afford and filling the massive gaps in our squad now. If it’s down to us overspending in the summer and having to pay off Ross then the club needs to say this but instead we get an interview which answers no questions and Tony just spouts utter bullshit. 

42 minutes ago, skinny arab said:

I can’t recall ever seeing a manager so poor at in game decisions and game management and who would have thought that having a 36 year old striker playing up on his own with no one within 20 yards of him would see us struggle to score goals and create chances. 

This is it for me. Folk talk about not making subs but even the best managers can be guilty of that.

It's the complete inability to affect the game in any way.

Yesterday we lined up differently, with a 451 and immediately we were getting some joy down the left with Behich linking up with Fotheringham to get in behind the fullbacks and we got a bunch of corners in the opening 10-15 minutes. Really basic fitba, play it out wide and get your fullback to overlap into the space available.

Once St Johnstone cottoned on to this and cut off the space there was out there, that was it, our attacking outlet was shut off. 

Most teams can counteract this particular lack of space by having wide players that can create space for themselves, but we were playing Fotheringham and McGrath out wide - decent players, but clearly far more comfortable playing centrally.

Most teams have a gameplay other than, you guys are playing, go and play some fitba.

I haven't seen anything ever from Fox that shows he's capable of... anything.

Does Ogren have the fitba knowledge to realise he needs to get rid of his leadership team at the club? Doubtful.

Just now, ArabFC said:

This is it for me. Folk talk about not making subs but even the best managers can be guilty of that.

It's the complete inability to affect the game in any way.

Yesterday we lined up differently, with a 451 and immediately we were getting some joy down the left with Behich linking up with Fotheringham to get in behind the fullbacks and we got a bunch of corners in the opening 10-15 minutes. Really basic fitba, play it out wide and get your fullback to overlap into the space available.

Once St Johnstone cottoned on to this and cut off the space there was out there, that was it, our attacking outlet was shut off. 

Most teams can counteract this particular lack of space by having wide players that can create space for themselves, but we were playing Fotheringham and McGrath out wide - decent players, but clearly far more comfortable playing centrally.

Most teams have a gameplay other than, you guys are playing, go and play some fitba.

I haven't seen anything ever from Fox that shows he's capable of... anything.

Does Ogren have the fitba knowledge to realise he needs to get rid of his leadership team at the club? Doubtful.

It has been like this for weeks and weeks. Every opposition manager has us figured out. All they beed to do is cloose us down at the back, which causes absolute panic & then get back intwo banks 4 or 5 and close off the space as we slowly pass amongst ourselves thinking what to do.

Any competent manager would be able to get this squad to pick up some points. The issue is the guy in the dugout is not competent, andnis keeping repeating the same nonsence "tactics" in the hope of expecting something different to happen.