The Dundee United Thread 22/23

11 minutes ago, Big Shedboy said:

Clark's best stats are when he's played as a penalty box poacher. Maybe we finally have a squad that can accommodate that...not sure how we fit in Watt, Fletcher and Clarke though...

I dont think you can fit both Clark and Fletcher in in the 451/433 we look to be playing.

They could probably work together as a 2 but then you would sacrifice Watt unless trying him behind them.

2 minutes ago, Aladdin said:

I dont think you can fit both Clark and Fletcher in in the 451/433 we look to be playing.

They could probably work together as a 2 but then you would sacrifice Watt unless trying him behind them.

Clark is a sub/cover.

He doesn't need to be fitted in.

Doesn't mean he won't be useful though.

Edited by ArabFC

3 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

No idea what they're saying, but interesting stuff produced by AZ.

Reviewing the papers in Dundee with Arthur Numan.

My Dutch is a little rusty, but I think they're saying "These papers say there are only two teams in Scotland, and neither is Dundee United. Who are we actually playing? And who is this fucking moron Keith Jackson?"

18 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

No idea what they're saying, but interesting stuff produced by AZ.

Reviewing the papers in Dundee with Arthur Numan.

Open it in YouTube, turn on subtitles and there's an option to auto translate to English. Not Great but you can get the idea. 

Some of my pals have pulled out tonight so now I've got 3 tickets for the George Fox Lower, selling at face value of £26 each.

I'm still going to the game with one of my other mates so whoever buys them can meet me either in town or outside Tannadice.

I'll be in town from around 5pm onwards.

Absolutely buzzing for this. Wife won 2 tickets from the twitter comp, went in the shop and managed to get 2 other tickets all seated together so taking the bairns. 

Youngest's first mens match at Tannadice, not sure she'll cope with the occasion 😂

Absolutely buzzing for this. Wife won 2 tickets from the twitter comp, went in the shop and managed to get 2 other tickets all seated together so taking the bairns. 
Youngest's first mens match at Tannadice, not sure she'll cope with the occasion [emoji23]
Brilliant,hope you guys put on a good performance for the bairns.[emoji106]

57 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Youngest's first mens match at Tannadice, not sure she'll cope with the occasion 😂

My first European game was a 1-0 win over some Catalan mob, Kevin Gallacher scored.

Hopefully your wee one has a similar experience!

6 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

nbNIO.gif