The Dundee United Thread 22/23

1 hour ago, Sarto Mutiny said:
6 hours ago, ArabFC said:
She seems nice emoji1787.png

She seems to like Neighbours more than is strictly necessary

She seems to be one step away from full blown jihad against channel 5.

We've had a bespoke top from Macron every year. 

Defo looks like its gonna be a 1982/83 remake, so we're getting a collar boys! 🙌

Albeit, if they're using the macron logo to replicate the 3 stripes it might look a bit weird, but hey-ho.

Ce9GSyAWEAAcgJY.jpg

Edited by ArabFC

15 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

We've had a bespoke top from Macron every year. 

Defo looks like its gonna be a 1982/83 remake, so we're getting a collar boys! 🙌

Albeit, if they're using the macron logo to replicate the 3 stripes it might look a bit weird, but hey-ho.

Ce9GSyAWEAAcgJY.jpg

That's true although the 20/21 was a template, just the colour wasn't a macron catalogue colour and last year's pattern and colour wasn't template but the top was a template shape. 19/20 was a totally bespoke design.

Strips have been delayed with almost word for word excuse previously. Must be reason why there are rumours we've been speaking to Puma when Macron deal finishes.

1 hour ago, Tannadeechee said:

Strip to bee unveiled tomorrow morning. Pre-orders only due to a Mma ron issue in China.

Same excuse was used m efote with Macron. Is it because we aren't using a template but a bespoke top?

They’ve used a Large in the promo shot? 

Graeme Shinnie is a large 👀*

*probably 

43 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Maybe we can have a Dundee United strip sub-forum so those of us who couldn’t give a shit could avoid all this pish.

Not seeing a lot of pish about the strip on this forum, other than the chat you'd expect when a strip is announced. Seen a lot of nonsence on other sites.

I don't agree with changes every year, but I am interested in what we will be wearing, and if folk bump gums about marketing etc, its valid comment on the fact we seem to have issues again with Macron which has delayed the strip.

Edited by Tannadeechee
bloody touchscreen keyboard🤬

2 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

last year's pattern and colour wasn't template but the top was a template shape.

A template shape? I think I can live with that tbh 😂

The Nike era of guessing which of the 2/3 team wear designs available was utter mince!

Puma would be much the same I’m guessing.

1 minute ago, Tannadeechee said:

Not seeing a lot of pish about the strip on this forum, other than the chat you'd expect when a strip is announced. Seen a lot of nonsence on other sites.

I don't agree with changes every year, but I am interested in what we will be wearing, and if folk bumo gs about marketing etc, its valid comment on the fact we seem to have issues again with Macron which has delayed the strip.

Just to clarify.  I couldn’t give a flying f**k about what strip we play in and am amazed that so many posters get so excited about it.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Just to clarify.  I couldn’t give a flying f**k about what strip we play in and am amazed that so many posters get so excited about it.

Can we do a ‘rate our best and worst kits ever’ competition just to piss off Granny please?