The Dundee United Thread 22/23

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

McKay’s scoring record with us wasn’t too bad was it?

Compared to McNulty last season then McKay, in a team that got relegated, was prolific. However, the abiding memories of McKay though were the sheer number of chances he missed, particularly one-on-ones with goalkeepers. His numerous misses in the 2-1 defeat to Hamilton in November 2015 and the Scottish Cup semi-final against Hibs always jump to mind.

11 hours ago, Tannadeechee said:

But we're not spunking a lot of cash. The wages to income will have fallen last season due to paying customers back in the grounds, and league prize money. Squad will be smaller this season. This coming season we'll go into it with our highest season ticket sales in over a decade. We have the.Shankland money, Fuchs money (and potentially fuchs sell on fee). 

Just jealousy on my part. Especially Dylan Levitt coming back up the road. Probably be the signing of the summer in my humble opinion.

3 minutes ago, welldaft said:

Just jealousy on my part. Especially Dylan Levitt coming back up the road. Probably be the signing of the summer in my humble opinion.

Signing of the summer for us this year and signing of the summer for Man City this time next season.

Just after winning Player of the Tournament in the World Cup, of course.

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Zander Clark and Jamie McGrath next?

McGrath, yes, but Clark has had the contract pulled from the rumours doing the rounds. Rumour is contract verbally agreed, agent asked for more, agreed again, then agent comes back another time for more. United then told them to bolt. Or so the story goes.

2 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

McGrath, yes, but Clark has had the contract pulled from the rumours doing the rounds. Rumour is contract verbally agreed, agent asked for more, agreed again, then agent comes back another time for more. United then told them to bolt. Or so the story goes.

Sure his agent is Jackie McNamara, so sounds realistic.